X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home made cockpit for cobra fuselage ah-1s

Hi Friends,
    Sharing this Cheap and easy way to add-in detail to the cockpit
    In the 1st picture ???to the last picture.
    1) prepare the cut-out for the two instrument panels
    2) using MS-paint cut and paste cockpit photos from the website to your desire design than print in on paper first. (I will be printing it on transparency so that it will be lighted up when u place LED behind it. )
    3) paste the print onto the panel cut-out
    Just that.
    For those who are serious about the actual cockpit design ??u got to search from the web for the actual 1998 BELL cobra AH-1 S .What I did here is just to my own liking NOT the real one?.it just my fun doing it.
    Cheers

Attached Files

Great Idea!!

For most of our projects where "super scale" is not required and we are just looking to dress up the cockpit a bit, this is a great idea!

Thank you for sharing!
    Hello.....my name is Dave.....and I am a heli addict

Hanger: MiniTitan AH-1, RCA A-109 500 size FHH mechanics, RCA AH-64 500 size FHH mechanics, SM Mi-24 600 size HK mechanics (building), RCA SH/UH-60 500 size HK mechanics (also building). Couple of pod 'n boom "test mules" all HK.

Comment

Hope u dont make n sell it. Better let the buyer know its not that scale first hor.

Comment

Oh yeah!!!...hah ha..ha

Originally posted by adrianli View Post
        hope u dont make n sell it. Better let the buyer know its not that scale first hor.

oh yeah!!!...hah ha..ha

Comment

Thanks for your compliment

Originally posted by ferretmaster View Post
          For most of our projects where "super scale" is not required and we are just looking to dress up the cockpit a bit, this is a great idea!

Thank you for sharing!
          Hi Ferretmaster ,
          Thks for the compliment.?.. it is not completely done yet ,there are many other details to be added?like the L/R side panel ,control stick, maybe I will add arm to the two pilots?..anyway I m not rushing to complete it and it is homemade it never meet the professional std like this one.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC_MAev0eyk.

But having said that as long as u r happy with the result there is no need to compare to any better one?
          Just pass time and enjoy doing wat we like.
          Here is my favorite MTitian Super-cobra fuselage also with two pilots. somehow I hd squeeze in the two pilots .

Let's share our idea.

Cheersss

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by helicraft View Post
            oh yeah!!!...hah ha..ha
            Yeah!!! Just a reminder :

Hi Bros, WTS like new FBL 4-BLADED ROTOR HEAD for 600 SIZE heli ,interested pls offer me a reasonable price .My contact is 97821275. Cheers
            When I m selling, definitely I want to meet my objective. To do that I cant perfectly tell buyer the possible defects.
            Exact word for word quoted. Remember not to scam ppl ah. Told u I'll be watching u.

Comment

Pity full member

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
              Yeah!!! Just a reminder :

Exact word for word quoted. Remember not to scam ppl ah. Told u I'll be watching u.
              mmml!!!.....That?s a SINCERE reminder or a B?D Motive behind.....only u know....wat a member???? it is pity???....

Comment

mmml!!!.....That?s a SINCERE reminder or a B?D Motive behind.....only u know....wat a member???? it is pity???....
                Patrick,

I do not have any bad motive. It is a sincere reminder from me. As I mentioned before, I am watching u all the way in this forum.

If u think u can scam ppl in this forum and get away from it for a while, come back and act angel. Balls to u. I will keep reminding u as long as I am ard here or this is settled. This was never settled. U ran away with ur tail between ur legs and now come back and act angel with ur useful tips, heaven is watching.

That useless four-bladed head is still waiting for ur repentance!!!! The poor thing is waiting for u to redeem.

回头. 人在做,天在看。

我也在看。

Comment

Pity

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                  Patrick,

I do not have any bad motive. It is a sincere reminder from me. As I mentioned before, I am watching u all the way in this forum.

If u think u can scam ppl in this forum and get away from it for a while, come back and act angel. Balls to u. I will keep reminding u as long as I am ard here or this is settled. This was never settled. U ran away with ur tail between ur legs and now come back and act angel with ur useful tips, heaven is watching.

That useless four-bladed head is still waiting for ur repentance!!!! The poor thing is waiting for u to redeem.

回头. 人在做,天在看。

我也在看。
                  It is a PITY as one of the SO CALL Platinum member.

There is NO doubt about him with good knowledge on RC .He had contributed and shared many topics in this forum. Also many people supported him well because they had benefited and learnt much from him. That?s gain many respect from other too?..However, when we examine someone inner and true character. One who is UNFORGIVING and HARBOR WRATH and ANGER over a YEAR MORE dispute which had attracted over thousands of members, some with good intention to call if off peacefully while other who instigated further?.till A NICE GENTLEMAN id HALLOBABY told him to BACK OFF.

And since than for over more than a year I have not touch the forum only recently when I started posting again he immediately responded as if he own the forum. STILL Holding on to his PRIDE that he will be watching me EVER. (what?s a joke?).

He pick-up only those post that may give the new member or those who didn?t know the two sides of the story to have a wrong impression?..A kind type from the exterior look? but what?s inside him is ????. since he is a type who HABOUR WRATH and UNFORGIVING?..PITY SUCH PEOPLE
                  I will continue to post as and when I like but NOT going to respond to any of yr hardcore comment or remarks ?.whether it is an insult to me ?the righteous, mature and humble ppl who read it will know your truth and action. It is all yours.

Here my last message AND a nice picture to you. BE HUMBLE and not HOLDING on to your WRATH,

Don?t judge me by my past, I m not in the past anymore, Accept me for who I m because this is me today
                  By the way?.this is a forum for sharing good information not for personal attack we should avoid it totally.

Good luck to your nature.

Attached Files

Comment

It is a PITY as one of the SO CALL Platinum member.
                    The last I checked, I did not call myself a platinum member, dont know why do u think so???

No one is stopping u from posting. Keep posting!!!

The past will always come back and bite ur backside.

Comment

helicraft, you should just offer a full refund to the buyers so that the case can close. Act like a man.
                      Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

"Don?t judge me by my past, I m not in the past anymore, Accept me for who I m because this is me today"... If u like someone is doing something sins and now already turn in a new leaf, u should treat the past as history and something to laugh over or a reminder...thus people can accept you of what u are today. If u are like trying to bury the past..that mean, u stil are the same as what u were before.

BTW, your attached picture with the word of:
                        "Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing".... That does not sound logic. If u feel it is burning, u drop it. why must throw to someone else? If want to throw at someone else, why so stupid to hold the old coal? U can use something to clip/hold it and throw right Haha!

Comment

Up for you, Adrain

There are more such characters here. There are even vendor who holds several nicks for whatever intend only they know.

Comment

Say only the good thing

Originally posted by Super-Hornet View Post
                            "Don?t judge me by my past, I m not in the past anymore, Accept me for who I m because this is me today"... If u like someone is doing something sins and now already turn in a new leaf, u should treat the past as history and something to laugh over or a reminder...thus people can accept you of what u are today. If u are like trying to bury the past..that mean, u stil are the same as what u were before.

BTW, your attached picture with the word of:
                            "Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing".... That does not sound logic. If u feel it is burning, u drop it. why must throw to someone else? If want to throw at someone else, why so stupid to hold the old coal? U can use something to clip/hold it and throw right Haha!
                            Hi Superhornet,
                            Thank you so much for your GREAT EFFORT trying to change the context?..this is not a forum to debate on the meaning ?I meant those quote?.I am not going to do it with u?as each of us may interpret differently.

BUT WHY DID YOU DO THAT?
                            You are a good man VERY much knowledgeable in the field of RC?. very willing to share your expertise on rc with others.

It is for OBVIOUS reasons?..it will be very SILLY not the support ?him? who u guys regularly meet up since almost ten years ago .and it is EVEN MORE SILLY for you to post comment or remarks that is not in favor of ?him? SAME GO TO THE REST from the same team?and I knew who are they cos I was with you guys a short periods and left because it is too far for me to travel to Yishun.

Let me CLARIFY this ONCE AND FOR ALL for those who are new OR trying to be judge.

(U don?t have to read the past posts to understand the story?cos it one side attacking with backup and one side standing alone defending and tolerating.

CUT THE STORY SHORT.

1) The dispute on the sale of UESD item happened more than A YEAR AGO.
                            2) The person who complained most and persistently wanted to watch me forever is NOT the BUYER.
                            3) As of today both parties thinks they were in the RIGHT of way.

HERE I stand FIRM and ALONE (I don?t belonged to any grp ,I m a standalone.)?no one is to be a judge to change my stand.

1) I sold my USED 4-bladed rotorhead for 600 size heli at agreed price of $200.
                            2) Buyer and seller both meet and discussed ,shared past experiences on times we both were flying together happily. He inspected and accepted it ?..happy seller willing buyer?..
                            3) months later they found out slight damage and missing part that hard to replace. Here I REPEAT and STAND FIRM?.TILL TODAY I DON?T KNOW WHAT WAS THAT MISSING PART THERE WASN?T ANY INTENTION TO CHEAT HIM.
                            4) They ganged and posted many remarks desperately wanting to tarnish me ?.some don?t know head and tail simply comment unnecessary.

For more than a year I didn?t post any, only recently started to post ?he the unforgiving nature persistently want to disturb the peace of sharing ideas.

Surely it is going to attract more comment.

I make it clear
                            I WILL ONLY RESPOND and be THANKFULL to those comments which are neutral , WITH pleasant and encouraging words to both ?.

OK,......So even if I am wrong in making a lousy sale there is no need for anyone here to pass unpleasant remarks.

Our top man in Singapore doing his best yet still failed to be liked by all?.so what the big fuss over one lousy sale happened more than a year ago.. ?u think is fair to me?..moreover I ?ve not been posting anything.
                            for sale since.

No choice lah!?how lian abit
                            Lastly??..this is not my only hobby?my main one is making miniature building, sketching,water-colour painting, figurine sculpturing and with a huge home aquarium to take care??..n most important plenty of time .

GOOD LUCK TO ALL??..SAY ONLY THE GOOD THING.

Comment

hmmm

Originally Posted by helicraft

When I m selling, definitely I want to meet my objective. To do that I cant perfectly tell buyer the possible defects.

OK,......So even if I am wrong in making a lousy sale there is no need for anyone here to pass unpleasant remarks.
                              Yeahhhh i'm neutral here so i can post. hehehe

btw so if u think u r wrong, then y dont u just apologize and offer a refund? why did u instead say u cant be 100% honest just because u want to meet yr objective as a seller? yr un-100% honesty can mean a big difference. accidents could happen just because u want to meet yr objective. logic right? tui pu tui? tio bo?

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X