X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Proxxon TBH Drill Press & MBS 240/E

Hello folks,

Have not been in here for a long time.

I'm looking to sell off my Proxxon bandsaw and drill press. I've a bigger of both now and am not using them anymore.

MBS 240/E - SGD350
    TBH - SGD500

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks.

Pics attached:
    Attached Files

To give a sense of the size of the drill press, I put it on top of my Wabeco F1200:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	980764

Comment

SGD50 for both, cash. let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja View Post
        Thank you for you generous offer. I was given more than 6 times of your offer for each. If not, I may consider... If I feel generous enough...

If you're looking for bandsaw and drill press, you may want to try pre-owned China brand. Heard from the buyer of my Proxxon drill press that his company throws out quite a few every 1 or 2 years. For brand new, you can get a China made at about SGD180. Comes with laser guide and digital display on the quill. For that price, sounds like quite a deal.

Comment

LOWBALL ALERT!!!!! truly time for public shaming!
          Heli-ADDICTION:
          Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
          JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Created a new account just to lowball openly, I really had nothing to say.
            Too many helis!

Comment

Originally posted by ah_liang View Post
              Created a new account just to lowball openly, I really had nothing to say.
              Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
              LOWBALL ALERT!!!!! truly time for public shaming!
              I'll give him the benefit that he misread the brand as Prozzon of Chinese origin than Proxxon of Germany; not that you can't find good product from China.

Comment

not to argue - but why don't you close or mark the post when they are sold?

there's no one replied and only people jump out shouting lowball lowball when a price named. what's the culture here? is it really an open market?

Comment

there's no one replied and only people jump out shouting lowball lowball when a price named. what's the culture here? is it really an open market?
                  Sincere apology for not making myself known as thread starter when I replied to your post 1 hr+ after you posted. Also, apologies for not marking the items as sold. I forgotten about this post till an email notification came indicating someone had replied to it. That was when I replied to your generous offer with now a remark on open market.

I didn't take offence with such generous offer but had a good laugh reading and responding to it. You inspired me to go to SG Tooling to offer $100 for his stepcraft CNC router that can be changed to a 3D Printer, a laser cutter, and a hot wire machine. Mike, don't throw me out, I'm just trying if an open market works his way.

Have a good day, gentlemen.

Comment

The culture is that one treats a seller with respect to his asking price.
                    You have went far beyond the seller's asking price even though he had not mentioned it was negotiable and yet u counter offer with a ridiculous price.
                    Too many helis!

Comment

Anyone know can teach me how to close this thread?

Comment

Ninja, no one replying to a quiet sales thread does NOT automatically grant you the right to lowball. In your case, you offered $50 for both which is a whopping $800 difference from seller's asking price. Yes, it's REALLY an open market. Whilst I do not speak for others in this forum, I will not hesitate to state a lowballer when I see one. Not happy? too bad...cos it's really open market.
                        Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

What's the big deal about lowball? Even the thread starter also just laugh at the offer only. Then there are these free people making so many comments. lol. Just a hobby only ma.

Comment

Ninja,

Cheap drill press posted on *********: http://*********.com/p/15292677/. $120 omy. Brand new. Chinese machine. Maybe you can rethink your budget to get one. You can also pop by Horme at Ubi to have a look at their D&D drill press. Forget about Hup Hong unless you're willing to up your budget by a few times more.

To get a feel of a Proxxon, you can visit SG Tooling at Fook Hai Building. If you are looking to scratch build things, I would recommend you looking at the Sherline mill. I like to call it a transformer. Mine went from CNC ready to CNC to the 8 directional and finally to the current A2Z/Sherline bastardized CNC mill.

These are my recent work on the mill:
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	980844

Comment

Originally posted by BigDeal View Post
                              What's the big deal about lowball? Even the thread starter also just laugh at the offer only. Then there are these free people making so many comments. lol. Just a hobby only ma.
                              Aiyoh, ninja become bigdeal arh??? Eh, little boy or tiny pussy, go elsewhere n play lah.
                              Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Working...
                              X