• Show
Clear All

Newbie needs help with drone

Click image for larger version

Name:	propellors 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	1003235

just bought a basic Storm drone that's ready to fly ! Problem is that it can start well but no take off. I think the props were not assembled accordingly by me. I tried following the instructions but still wont lift off. Controller is a Devention 7.

I need one good kaki to teach me the basics... well at least to have lift off.

In return I'll teach you all you need to know about making great videos cos I've got 25 years experience in the video broadcast industry.

please, please help me.

Respectfully yours

'Amano' Munauwir

How is everything

Comment

What do you mean by it can start well but no take off? Your motors spin up but it flips over on take off? Of it doesn't take off at all?

If it flips, that means you are using the wrong direction of props. Check google for the orientation of the props for your flight controller as I can't see what it is.

If it doesn't take off at all even at full throttle it means your props are upside down and it's pushing your quad into the ground instead of up.

Comment

Hi Amano
        How is it? is it working now?
        If it doesnt take off and makes like a "wuuuuuuu" kinda sound then that means you have installed the wrong direction propeller (prop). Apply the throttle very very lightly and take note of each motor and see if spinning clock wise (CW) or anti clockwise (CCW) then put the correct rotation prop on that motor. If the marking on the prop is not easily identified i.e cw or ccw then look at the leading edge of the prop, the leading edge is the direction the prop should be turning.
        If it can take off and the whole craft straight away flips (upside down) this could mean the motor/esc cable connections to the flight controller is in the wrong order.

Comment

Working...
        X