Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS: 4S and 3S Revolectrix Batteries

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    WTS: 4S and 3S Revolectrix Batteries

    Hi guys,

    I want to sell the following batteries:

    5x used Revolectrix 4S 2200mAh 40C Platinum Label. I've been using them for my quads and my planes since August 2014, always kept balanced for storage and balanced to charge. Decent condition, one has a scuffed label from a crash but otherwise works.

    $10 each

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150531_221948.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	1003080

    4x used Revolectrix 3S 2200mAh 40C Platinum Label. These are fairly old, I think from late 2013, and well-used. I still use them to fly planes and quads, but don't expect ballistic performance.

    $5 each

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150531_222216.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	1003081

    Interested parties please SMS me at ninety-eight, 24, nine zero one zero. Self collect at my place in the east, we can arrange by SMS too.

    #2
    Update:

    The 4S batteries are SOLD.

    The 3S batteries are still available.

    Comment


      #3
      Update: all batteries sold. Thanks for viewing and your interest!

      Comment

      Working...
      X