Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: 50cc Pitts

Hi, I'm putting my 50cc biplane up for sale.

This is the latest and last version of the* CH Models Pitts. This is the carbon fibre wing tube, no flying wires on the wings version.

Haven't flown it much, but recently decided to get it going again.* Pictures are from this morning so condition is exactly as pictured.

The plane is a great flier.* Probably not a violent 3d snapping machine,* but as you can see, it is very aerobatic and 3Ds more than very decently.* Harrier rolls brilliantly and it's easy to kick around mid roll.* Wing rock is manageable upright and almost non existent inverted; I think it can be mixed out with a little crow.* Coupling is minimal and I haven't really spent enough time flying the plane to say more about it.

I rebuilt the landing gear mount assembly because I didn't like the original design.* It's now much stronger and easier to access.* Also fitted a carbon fiber landing gear to mine instead of the stock heavy aluminium ones. Haven't had the time to clean up after myself cosmetically (e.g. masking tape in the pictures) , and the China kote is* showing some limitations,* but I would personally just fly it as is. In any event, there's not a lot clean up to be done if so desired.

Made a significant number of other mods I felt were necessary to get the best out of the plane.

Cowl has been cut to fit the pitts muffler pictured..* Haven't had time to test fly it yet, but I'll get round to it..

I'm asking 400 for the bare plane, 580 for the plane with servos and 950 for the full shebang.

As a favour to a buddy, he is putting his nib pitts up for sale too. It is the same plane except his comes in the very popular value and yellow python livery.

Serious buyers only please..

No PMs please, email only to corruptibleseed@gmail.com

Thank you.
    Attached Files
Working...
X