Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friend giving up hobby clearance sale 1

Helping friend who gave up to post and sell, all items currently with me.

BNIB World Model Voodoo Mustang comes with brand new servos $90

BNIB World Model AT6 Texan comes with brand new servos $110

BNIB World Model P47D Thunderbolt comes with brand new servos (two already installed in wing) $110

Used Assan X8 2.4GHz Combo pack for JR W/ Module & 2 x 6 Channel receiver $80. Free spoilt Mode 1 turnigy 9x Tx with Tx case. Tx can still be turned on but got error on screen.

Please PM your HP number to deal if you are interested. All items to self collect by buyer in Yishun. All prices are fixed.

Thanks for looking.
    Attached Files
    Kill them all, let hell sort them out

Update

BNIB World Model Voodoo Mustang comes with brand new servos $90 (reserved)

BNIB World Model AT6 Texan comes with brand new servos $110 (sold)

BNIB World Model P47D Thunderbolt comes with brand new servos (two already installed in wing) $80 (I am taking $30 off selling price as I mishandled the wing while checking the plane before meeting potential buyer. I cause damage to the covering and broken a piece of balsa on it in the process. Easy repair for those who knows how to. Not for beginner.)

Used Assan X8 2.4GHz Combo pack for JR W/ Module & 2 x 6 Channel receiver $80. Free spoilt Mode 1 turnigy 9x Tx with Tx case. Tx can still be turned on but got error on screen. Still available. Might consider to sell separate due to interest in the spoilt tx.

Comment

Update

BNIB World Model Voodoo Mustang comes with brand new servos $90 (sold)

BNIB World Model AT6 Texan comes with brand new servos $110 (sold)

BNIB World Model P47D Thunderbolt comes with brand new servos (two already installed in wing) $80 (I am taking $30 off selling price as I mishandled the wing while checking the plane before meeting potential buyer. I cause damage to the covering and broken a piece of balsa on it in the process. Easy repair for those who knows how to. Not for beginner.)

Used Assan X8 2.4GHz Combo pack for JR W/ Module & 2 x 6 Channel receiver $80. Free spoilt Mode 1 turnigy 9x Tx with Tx case. Tx can still be turned on but got error on screen. Still available. Might consider to sell separate due to interest in the spoilt tx.

Comment

Left

BNIB World Model P47D Thunderbolt comes with brand new servos (1 in retracts and 2 in wing already installed) $80 (I am taking $30 off selling price as I mishandled the wing while checking the plane before meeting potential buyer. I cause damage to the covering and broken a piece of balsa on it in the process. Easy repair for those who knows how to. Not for beginner.

Used Assan X8 2.4GHz Combo pack for JR W/ Module & 2 x 6 Channel receiver Price reduced to $70. Free spoilt Mode 1 turnigy 9x Tx with Tx case. Tx can still be turned on but got error on screen. Might consider to sell separate due to interest in the spoilt tx.

Comment

items still available.

Comment

Just to make things clear, instead of answering all PMs with regards to the free turnigy 9x

The 9x comes free with purchase of the Assan Module set. It is not available free without purchase of the module set.

For those who enquire about condition of the TX, when turned on, the screen show "ERROR" with a beeping sound. I have no idea what's wrong with it. If you think you know and still wants to buy in this condition without the module. Please offer your price in PM and I will check with my friend if he is ok to sell it without selling the module.

Comment

EPROM error after flashing. confirmed not spoiled. can be fixed easily.

Comment

Update, due to some helpful suggestions from bros here, I have managed to get the turnigy 9x fully working so it will be up for sale as a set with a slight price increase.

Items still available are as follows:

1. BNIB World Model P47D Thunderbolt comes with brand new servos (1 in retracts and 2 in wing already installed) $80 (I am taking $30 off selling price as I mishandled the wing while checking the plane before meeting potential buyer. I cause damage to the covering and broken a piece of balsa on it in the process. Easy repair for those who knows how to. Not for beginner.

2. Used Turnigy 9x Tx with Assan X8 2.4GHz Module & 2 x 6 Channel receiver and Tx case $100.

Comment

Items still available are as follows:

1. BNIB World Model P47D Thunderbolt comes with brand new servos (1 in retracts and 2 in wing already installed) $80 (I am taking $30 off selling price as I mishandled the wing while checking the plane before meeting potential buyer. I cause damage to the covering and broken a piece of balsa on it in the process. Easy repair for those who knows how to. Not for beginner.

2. Used Turnigy 9x Tx with Assan X8 2.4GHz Module & 2 x 6 Channel receiver and Tx case $90.

Take both items for $160

Comment

Working...
                  X