Name:	trex 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	1001670Click image for larger version

Name:	trex2.jpg
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	1001671

Trex 150 upgraded to full metal swashplate with metal tail mount. Chassis is the upgraded align part. Comes with lynx gear saver arms and lynx oring to remove slop. Using a fiberglass canopy.

include 5 Align 250mah batteries and 9 Turnigy Nanotech 330mah batteries, storage box, tools, etc.

Lots of spare main blades and 20/23mm tail blades.

Plenty of spare parts will be include, like 4 sets of main shafts, 2 sets tail boom, 2 spare servo, 2 spare landing skid, main shafts, feathering shafts, bearings, servo repair kit, rotor housing, swashplate, etc. Basically almost all the spare parts that is available for the Trex150, it is here.

Also included is servo gears metal conversion and motor reinforcement which I have yet to use.

As I am more into multirotor nowadays so I hardly fly the Trex 150.

All you need is a transmitter like Futaba and you are good to go.

Total value is worth a whole lot more, Now Only selling for $480 cash and carry.

SMS/CALL 92723423 if interested

Special price for the weekend, SMS/CALL 92723423

Comment

Click image for larger version

Trex 150 upgraded to full metal swashplate with metal tail mount. Chassis is the upgraded align part. Comes with lynx gear saver arms and lynx oring to remove slop. Using a fiberglass canopy.

include 5 Align 250mah batteries and 9 Turnigy Nanotech 330mah batteries, storage box, tools, etc.

Plenty of spare parts will be include, like 4 sets of main shafts, 2 sets tail boom, 2 spare servo, 2 spare landing skid, main shafts, feathering shafts, bearings, servo repair kit, rotor housing, swashplate, etc. Basically almost all the spare parts that is available for the Trex150, it is here.

Also included is servo gears metal conversion and motor reinforcement which I have yet to use.

Items only a few months old.

Total value is worth a whole lot more, Now Only selling for $480 cash and carry.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Items only a few months old.

Comment

bump

Comment

sold to a nice gentleman, thread closed

Comment

Working...
            X