Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS BNIB QAV250 Carbon Fiber Kit

3K weave carbon fiber materials, light weight mini FPV quadcopter frame. Tons of fun if you're into mini racer, selling my spare frame.

Note: The screws are in silver not black, no instruction manual given but you should be able to figure it out looking at these picture or some experience in fixing up mini quads.

Price: SGD$40 FIRM
    Cash and Carry, pm me, thank you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	QAV250-4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	1001034

Name:	SKU159931_4.jpg
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	1001035

Name:	SKU159931_9.jpg
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	1001036

hi bro, i dont think a QAV looks like that....

Comment

Ya this is how a QAV250 looks like.

Name:	qav250.jpg
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	979809

Comment

Indeed it is the same name, those interested can view the specs from here. It is the chinese version, good for those who're on a budget and still want to have a great deal of fun.

Comment

There's another name here as well, ZMR250 ? but because I bought it from *****oods so I followed that name, sorry if the title of this thread is misleading. I guess calling it Hammer Mini best fit for those who wana know how to assemble this fella, full instruction manual is available here.

The original QAV250 by Lumenier is here Hope these information helped.

Comment

Bro how about spare parts ? Available ?

Comment

spare parts easily available on my******/dealextreme/goodluckbuy or even ebay. i can vouch for these frames cuz i have quite a few of them and tehy take crashes really well. they're no blackout of course but for a fraction of thr price i can't complain

Comment

Thanks Fudgecak =) does the job for beginner on race quads. ALL SOLD Thank you Enjoy!

Comment

Oh .... no more already ...

Comment

Working...
                  X