Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iphone / IPAD / XBOX 360 / PSP / NDSL / WII Repair, Lighting Mod, Accesories

Singapore Iphone / IPAD / XBOX 360 / PSP / NDSL / WII Repair, Lighting Mod, Accesories

First to introduce myself, Most of the forumers from popular forums will know me already as i have been around and repairing set and giving advise for few years. To get my help or advise, just sms me at 82229616 or call me at 91915957. Contact me if you need to know my location also.

What make me different from others is i have years of experience, a physical location , Singapore Registered, reliable services with positive testimonials from customers, website view of nearly 3 Millions, offers also low prices with very high quaility parts with a unique price match policy. My objective is to help as many people as possible to not get cheated by high prices of fake or used parts. Your satisfaction is guaranteed as we WILL NOT rush to complete the repair. A fast job is often a bad job - The dust devil!

My parts mostly are original from sony, nintendo, microsoft, apple and new in package unless otherwise stated and i will try my best to help you if you have problem with your consoles as long as it does not require change of replacement part or extensive service.

Why is Home based repairs are not recommended as even if the price is slightly cheaper as there is no rent to pay but if anything goes wrong after repair, the "technician" can simply hide in house by asking someone else to answer the door. Shop based repair is better as the shop owner cant possibly close the shop to hide from one customer which he will lose more customers if the shop is closed.

Also many home based repairs "technicians" usually buy 2nd hand set from others to salvage the parts due to lack of suppliers and some will resell the used parts as new. This is not good for the repair as used parts are significantly less durable than new

My two popular threads in other forums
    PSP Trigger Light - 43,476 Views
    Wan To Offer free help to anyone with psp problems as hobby - 111,469 Views

Iphone / Ipad Repairs

Been repairing iphone since the 1st iphone came out and 1st IPAD and had handled more than a thousands sets.

We test your idevices before and after repair to assure our complete level of quaility control

Your satisfaction is guaranteed as we WILL NOT rush to complete the repair. We can replace your iphone LCD in 4 (FOUR) mins yes you didnt hear us wrongly its FOUR mins. (Will put up a video to prove if there is a need to). But seriously is there really a need to make such rush job? Or do you prefer 30 mins job with CLEARING of dust bunnies

There is NO SUCH THING as lcd can never be dust free. Apple can do it so can we! Guaranteed NO DUST policy in iphone lcd replacement.

If your iphone is under warranty you can seek a replacement from singtel but if you ran out of warranty or triggered the water damage label, i am here to help you fix your iphone and ipad back to its healthy state.

I can help you with problems on your iphone or questions you are unsure of you can ask me here or you can contact me. Original Replacement Parts avaliable for DIY also.

As the prices changes often, it is best to contact me for the latest price.

All parts are new and original unless otherwise stated. I assure you of the best parts and prices and most importantly the FASTEST repair.

Guarantee flawless opening of iphone during repair.

All IPhone and Ipad parts and service are avaliable, some common parts are listed below.

Apple Iphone Lcd Display / Iphone 4 LCD Retina Display, Apple Iphone Touch Screen Digitizer (Cracked Digitizer Replacement), Apple Iphone Home Button Flex , Apple Iphone Battery, Apple Iphone Headphone jack, Apple Iphone Internal Speaker, Apple Iphone Internal Mic, Apple Iphone Vibration Motor, Apple Iphone Charging Port and Sync Port, Apple Iphone Vibrate Button Nob on/off , Apple Ipad LCD Replacement, Apple Ipad Digitizer Replacement
    and many more...

PSP

Offering a free helping hand to those in need of help for psp, ndsl, xbox 360, wii problems, repair and advice. Free as long as no parts needs to be replaced and no major work need to be done on that console. I will try my upmost to help you just like how i help a lot of others here. read through my thread comments here and in other forums (nick laohor) from people whom i had managed to help.

We are not a scam by providing free service, if you doubt us just search other forums for our customer reviews on us or visit our official website. (search for username laohor or playurconsoles)
    A reminder
    -PSP repair firmware corruptted *Free*
    -Checking Of PSP For Problem *Free*

No charges for inspection since this is NOT a sales thread and i can just help you check on your psp for free, in any event that there is a faulty part or component that needs to be replace, you will decide whether do you need me to help you replace or not, i got very low prices that i can help you get for the replacement parts.

PSP / PSP Slim / NDS Lite Lighting LED mod service, Speaker mod and more

Shine and stand out from the crowd! Join the new trend. however do remember to book at appointment before you come, 91915957.
    For more completed videos, Search for my nick laohor86 or playurconsoles in youtube.com

PlayUrConsoles Presents World First PSP Slim Full Case Mod
    YouTube - PlayUrConsoles Presents World First PSP Slim Full Case Mod

PlayUrConsoles Presents TriL 3G,Sound Reactive Indicator LED
    YouTube - PlayUrConsoles Presents TriL 3G,Sound Reactive Indicator LED

PSP Light Mod - Midnight Blue by PlayUrConsoles.com
    YouTube - PSP Light Mod - Midnight Blue by PlayUrConsoles.com

PlayUrConsoles.com Presents Evolutions
    YouTube - PlayUrConsoles.com Presents Evolutions

PlayUrConsoles.com Presents Mod Again
    YouTube - PlayUrConsoles.com Presents Mod Again

PlayUrConsoles Presents World First PSP Slim 30 Led Case Mod
    YouTube - PlayUrConsoles Presents World First PSP Slim 30 Led Case Mod

PlayUrConsoles Presents Best PSP Slim Colour Mix
    YouTube - PlayUrConsoles Presents Best PSP Slim Colour Mix

PlayUrConsoles.com Presents Speaker Mod 2
    YouTube - PlayUrConsoles.com Presents Speaker Mod 2

Speaker Modmore completed videos
    Search for my nick laohor86 or playurconsoles in youtube.com

Xbox 360 Services, Repair, Replacement parts here

Xbox 360 Repair
    -Red ring repair (RROD)
    -Error codes repair
    -No video
    -Screen Freeze
    -Drive read error

Xbox 360 Replacement parts
    -Replacement Xbox dvd drive (New)
    -Xbox 360 Daughter board (New)
    -Xbox 360 original power brick (New)
    -Xbox 360 VGA cable (New)
    -Xbox 360 HDMI cable (New)
    -Xbox 360 component cable (New)
    -Xbox 360 GPU (New)

WII Repair, Accessories, Lighting Mod

Wii Error - Blank Screen, Unable To Boot Menu
    Wii Error - Cannot run VC or Wiiware games
    Wii Game Region Change
    Wii Menu Language Change
    Wii System Error
    Wii Replacement Parts (Wii Bluetooth Module, Wii DVD Drive Chipset)
    You can contact me at 91915957 if you need help on Iphone / Ipad / PSP / Ndsl / Wii / Xbox360
Working...
X