Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWTS: Great Planes 50cc Reactor

OK, so I have too many planes.

I have a newish 50cc Reactor up for sale. (someone just asked if it was being maidened this week).

The plane is pretty well known for all the right reasons - decent quality, huge wing area, fab roll rate, high 3Dability, great KE, long tail moment etc etc..... Haven't flown it that much, but I think the KE tracking is exceptional! Besides, it's cool hovering/.torque rolling something taller than yourself at eye level!

Presently, its fitted with a CNC GP50R engine and high quality name brand digital metal gear servos all round. (minimum torque are the DS1015s on elevators)

Custom fitted CF pushrods with ball links and threaded ends. German clevis for reliability.

Absolutely no crashes, hard landings etc... but there is some hangar rash (not sure how or where, so I'm blaming my cat!) I have the plane setup on both a DSX9 and a 12FG so buyers are welcome to just copy all the programming over if they wish.

Would be happy to part with just the plane, but will consider reasonable offers for any combination. But the electronics ain't cheap! I will consider anything 70% and above of the retail price. A demo flight for buyers of the entire setup can be arranged too.

Genuine buyers, please contact me via email at corruptibleseed@gmail.com
Working...
X