Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NON RC WTS Linksys and Belkin Products

Want to sell the following items in order to buy a new router!

Belkin Network USB Hub

View Pictures: http://img265.imageshack.us/g/dscn1160h.jpg/

Condition: 9/10 Only some scratch at the top only visible under sunlight.
    The Program to connect to your USB devices can be seen in a printscreen in the picture album

Comes with Adapter, LAN Cable, Product, Original Box. (No CD included I lost it, if you need it I can download it and burn one for you) (Bought for 1 year only)

Starting Bid: $100
    Buy Now Price: $120

It is a easy set up print server and file server. You are able to plug your harddisk, flash drive and printer. You need a router, just plug in the power adapter and lan cable into your router and you are good to go.

Reason for selling: Need money to buy router

Linksys WMP300N PCI N Card

View Pictures: http://img814.imageshack.us/g/dscn1201.jpg/

Condition: 8/10 ( A little rusty at the part where you connect the external receiver to)

It does not work well with windows 7 as no official drivers are provided for Win7

Comes with: Product (In a bag if not wrong anti-static bag check in photo album), external receiver. (No screws included, use screws provided with your case)

Starting Bid: $95
    Buy Now Price: $110

Comments: Good product to use in Windows XP. Quick installation, disc in, shut down, mount into pci, start up, Ready to Go. Official Drivers are for Windows Vista and XP. For windows 7, it will install broadcom drivers but the speed will be affected. And once you do windows optional update for that driver, it will stop working.

Reason for selling: does not work well with windows 7 read top

I am still in Sec 1 so my parents will accompany me for meet ups. If you need more pictures and details email me at ng_wen_hong@hotmail.com
    or request for call back by sending a sms to 91372549
    Got twitter? Follow me on
    Facebook?
    Email @
Working...
X