Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: NIB Great Planes Giant U Can Do 3D

Hi, I'm selling my Great Planes Giant UCD.

This is largest of the UCD series and probbaly the best built with 2 piece wings etc ... Removable horizontal stab makes transporting the plane that much easier.

It has a wing area that's much larger than just about any 50cc plane on the market yet has a finished weight that's much lighter. Meaning you could put a 50cc engine on it and have mad foamie like performance, or just power it with a smaller engine and still be able to do all the usual 3D moves.

Light wing loading means almost stall-less performance for comfort in 3D-ing near the ground.

Plane was purchased from NTC and is NIB. Review here: http://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine/a...article_id=658

I'm asking $445 for the plane, firm.

Genuine buyers, please contact me at corruptibleseed@gmail.com. No PMs, please.

Thank you.

Still Available

In response to queries, please note that this is NOT the 60 sized plane that currently retails at NTC for more than $300 (after discount).

This plane is as big or bigger than most 50cc planes available yet builds up lighter than the scale planes.

Thanks.

Comment

Still Available....

This is a nice bridge between the smaller 26cc planes and the bigger 50cc size (just about the largest allowed under Singapore law). There's quite a big difference (e.g. cost, performance, maintenance etc) between the two sizes and this one is a great compromise between the 2.

I also have 2 great engines that would be perfect matches for this plane - a DLE 30 or an MLD35.... may consider a bundle at the right price...

Just have a few too many planes and not enough hobby hours going at the moment. That will likely change in time, but for now, here's a good chance to get quality stuff at a lower than reasonable price...

Thanks.

Comment

Still Available

Comment

Still Available

Comment

Still Available..

Comment

Still Available

Comment

Still Available

Comment