Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for aerial photography services

Hi All,
    I am working in an architecture company. am looking for someone who can provide aerial photography services around an empty site from about 20m up. All I can think of is taking photos from an RC helicopter.

Anyone can help me?

kwlharvey

There is always a cheaper way. =)

Use balloon or a Kite to carry ur camera to where u need and take the photo. It is much easier to control the height that way too.
    ------------------------------------

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

There're a few ways you can do that:

1: tethered helium blimp. I've used them before during some sch research. They need to be tethered as they get blown around easily. The budget will be around $1000 to buy a blimp envelope which has enough lift to carry a proper camera and the helium gas.

2: If you can afford more, use a draganflyer. Google it up and u'll see. Probably around $5000 upwards. But portable and controllable, with good payload capability

3: R/C Heli, basically the simplest but cam will vibrate. Not a problem if you taking still photos under bright daylight condition.

Basically what is your budget and current equipment / camera now?
      Sengkang random flier

Comment

Originally posted by minipilot View Post
        There're a few ways you can do that:

1: tethered helium blimp. I've used them before during some sch research. They need to be tethered as they get blown around easily. The budget will be around $1000 to buy a blimp envelope which has enough lift to carry a proper camera and the helium gas.

2: If you can afford more, use a draganflyer. Google it up and u'll see. Probably around $5000 upwards. But portable and controllable, with good payload capability

3: R/C Heli, basically the simplest but cam will vibrate. Not a problem if you taking still photos under bright daylight condition.

Basically what is your budget and current equipment / camera now?
        Guys...

Don't scare him by $1000-$5000 figures lah...

Comment

Originally posted by kwlharvey View Post
          Hi All,
          I am working in an architecture company. am looking for someone who can provide aerial photography services around an empty site from about 20m up. All I can think of is taking photos from an RC helicopter.

Anyone can help me?

kwlharvey
          Maybe you can offer $50 per photo taken and see if any bros here interested?

Comment

I am not looking to buy any equipments... so that is why i logged on here to find someone with the right equipment and maybe looking to earn some money providing me with the service.

I am only looking at stills, so helicam is fine. I can pay up to $300 for a 2 hour session. as long as there is enough photos to cover the 360 degree view around the site.

Please contact me at 98713432

Comment

about 1800 x 3000 pixel is preferable. but of cos if you cannot achieve that, something lower is acceptable also. But not less than 1280 x 1024.

Comment

Maybe one of the guys here can put a camera in their model like me.

Check out my old thread:

No need a lot of money and flying up to as far as the eye can see!

Comment

alex
                  i might have what u want

Comment

Originally posted by kwlharvey View Post
                    about 1800 x 3000 pixel is preferable. but of cos if you cannot achieve that, something lower is acceptable also. But not less than 1280 x 1024.
                    Wah...

Have to activate US Navy Global Hawk or Predator UAV with Surveillance Camera for this mission...

Comment

I suggest u look for professional services like tis :

At least u will be assured of quality of pics taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                        I suggest u look for professional services like tis :

At least u will be assured of quality of pics taken.
                        I agree, at least its cleared by MINDEF or the authorities.
                        My Hangar:

Heli 1:T-REX 450SE (Hughes MD 500)
                        (SE-maiden 15/03/06)
                        (XL-maiden 16/10/05)

Heli 2:RAPTOR 50 TITAN
                        (TITAN-maiden 16/06/2006)

Heli 3:T-REX 500ESP (T-rex maiden 25/9/10)
                        (FLASHER 500-maiden 08/10/2009 R.I.P:09/08/10)

Heli 4:Flasher 250
                        (maiden 13/09/2010)

Airplane 1:GWS A-4SU Skyhawk For Sale
                        Airplane 2:GWS P-40N WarHawk RAAF maiden flight 20/08/10 For Sale

Transmitter:
                        JR 9XII(XPS 2.4)

Its all fun & games till the bills come..

Comment

contatc 91888402. alex khoo. helicopter service. real heli. not rc

Comment

Working...
                          X