Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Wright Flyer I

Thanks for looking, selling two Wright Flyer here. Bought them during Year 2003 in celebration of the centennial of flight.

Here is a NIB 1/16 Scale Hasegawa Museum quality model of the Wright Flyer I. This kit is really something- a combination of castmetal, plastic, wood, and tissue that is very true to the structure and constuction of the actual aircraft. The kit has been opened only for inspection, and is complete and unstarted. Kit features over 300 parts. Release in very limited quantity to celebrate the 100th year in Flight and I was lucky to get hold of one. Selling for I got no time and space to build one. Asking for - $348neg

NEXT for sale is a new, unbuilt Arizona Wright Flyer Flyable model. Bought in the USA. It is a Kit only, you will need to supply your micro receiver, servo and motors. Replicate the flyer control of the real Wright Flyer by wing wrapping! All the control will hous inside the pilot and when control the plane, the pilot arms move as if he is flying the plane. Very interesting! Asking for $148.00 Bought for US$128.00 + US$45shipping

Email me or PM me at: sstee88@yahoo.com.sg for quick deal as they are being listed at ebay and yahoo auction too.

Working...
X