Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Gas Planes and Engines

Hi Everyone, I don't fly quite as much as before and I've come to face the reality that some of my intended projects may not be undertaken as soon as I like.

So I'm putting up some of my gas planes and engines for sale. These are just the ones that come to mind off the top of my head; probably have a few others that could be moved along as well.

Generally, prices will be on application. I'm neither unreasonable nor insane, so prices will be fair but not ridiculous. Reasoned and sensible enquiries welcome; basic etiquette assumed and expected in every case. These are big planes; safety first, please.

NIB/Unflown Gas Planes

1. Blazing Wings 100 - 150cc Pitts-12 Black and Yellow Python Colour Scheme- Please contact me for pricing. Same plane as previously sold by Knox hobbies. For a power package, I have a DLE-111 or a TMM 106 engine available.

2. Composite 26-30cc SU 26 – No box. This one has a glass fuselage with conventional built up wings. It had been on display when I bought it and so shows some tack marks from tape and possibly a few cosmetic blemishes etc

3. Phoenix Models Sukhoi 31 1.2 - 1.6- This would make a nice 26cc conversion. No box, I think, everything is still bagged and intact.

USED Planes

1. 35% MagicHand Yak 54. For ~100-120cc engines. Currently powered with a DLE-111 to produce a 3D monster extraordinaire.... More info on this thread: http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...609&highlight=

2. OMP Extra 300 Mid Wing 100cc. Designed by Mike Pilkington and built to exceptional OMP standards. Partially completed. Engine mounted. Almost everything is done, actually. Just need to mount the cowl and attach the rudder, I think. A perfect match to the GP-88 engine that's mounted on it. (see below)

3. Wildhare RC 35% Giles 202. This is a ruggedly built airframe with a wide performance envelope. The manual says anything from a Zenoah G-62 to a DA 100 and I'm inclined to agree. Can bundle this with a variety of engine options - Zenoah G-62 (includes German conversion kit to EI installed so it weighs far less than stock), GP-88, TMM 106, DLE 111. Best performance for me was with the GP engine. See this thread for more info. http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...814&highlight=

Engines and Accessories

1. NIB EME 50-60cc Cannisters. I have a pair that I purchased for a 100cc plane anticipating CG problems that never materialized. Ordered a pair of full flex headers for more options. The part flex headers have been shortened by about 1”. The canisters and full flex headers are as new. Headers fit all suitable DA, DLE, CRRC Pro, EME etc engines. I can either sell off the pair with the twin cylinder part flex drop headers or part out the canisters with a full flex header each. I used this same canister with full flex header with my DL 50 on a slick. No leaks beyond the short bed in process and everything held together surprisingly trouble-free! I did notice a significant noise reduction and it was not uncommon for bystanders to ask if I had a deadstick! 

2. TMM 106 engine. This engine was designed with input from t c Lin of the now rave GP engines fame. It was very strongly recommended by Tom Fawcett of Wildhare RC. Makes smooth, reliable power and I can't think of anything bad to say about it at all. A steal of an engine when it was launched and perhaps more so now when the DA100L still retails for well over 4 figures.

3. DLE-111 Engine. Never had anything but stellar performance from this engine. No problems at all and I can offer the engine with a choice of additional smoke mufflers or cans(see #1 above).

4. GP-88 engine. This was the engine that started GP on its way... This is NOT a china made engine and it certainly shows.. Designed, built and performs at the same(or perhaps higher) level as the DA or 3W equivalent.

Genuine buyers please contact me via email at corruptibleseed@gmail.com

Thank you.
Working...
X