Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATTENTION: DMSS users interested in SENSORS

Dear Fellow DMSS Users,

I understand that one of our fellow brother already tried to organize a group buy but i dont see much response from the thread.. therefore i am trying it once more.. except this time, i will be getting it within the stipulated time with or without anyone... i am just offering anyone who is interested in the sensor or anything from that site to piggy back along with me..

Please only agree to this offer if you have 100% trust in my that i will not run away with your money as i expect you guys to pay me before i make the order and transfer the money over to RC japan.. if you guys are agreeable to that then drop me a PM and SMS at 98177672... Do not call me and comfirm anything... All dealings have to be done via SMS or PM to prove in black and white

Thank you for your patience! We have finished reviewing your order and added the shipping cost. Please sign-in to your account to complete the checkout process.

We will hold order for 10 days and then cart contents may be removed.

If you would like to change your order, by adding or removing items, please send us an email and we will update your order and send you the new shipping cost.
    Product Quantity Product Number Product Name Product Price Total price
    1 JR-03431 DMSS Rotation Sensor TLS1-ROT ¥2,850 ¥2,850
    Your shipping cost is:- ¥1000
    Note:- Processing Time: 3-5 Business Days // Shipping: EMS //EMS rates start at 300 grams. (If you prefer small package, no insurance, no tracking please let us know. We will recalculate the shipping cost.)

For Credit Card Payments:After signing in to your account, proceed through the checkout and select PayPal payment option. Confirm the order and you will be transferred to the PayPal website. Choose the link to pay without Paypal account, and you will then be transferred to the page to enter your credit card details.
    Bank Transfer (T/T): If your order is over 150,000 yen. Please contact us and we will remove the Bank Transfer Charge

If you have any questions or inquiries, please email us.

Thank you for using RC Japan for your radio control needs. We are proud to be supporters of your passion for radio control, now and in the future.

Happy flying!

Sincerely,

Wendy Hope
    RC Japan
    RC Japan | Radio Control Aircraft | Car : - K&S FunTech Futaba Hirobo O.S. Engine YS Engine Other... Quest [SALE] Curtis Youngblood SAITO Engines OK MODEL Falcon HITEC [SALE] Scorpion KONTRONIK [SALE] SPECIAL PRICE PRODRONE [SALE] KONTRONIK [SALE] FREAKWARE [SALE] FALCON Radio Control Aircraft, OS, Futaba, Car

info@rcjapan.net
    Regards,
    Xuen7

SELLING
    2 x Brand New ThunderPower G6 Batteries 65C 5000mAH
    Kontronik HeliJive 120HV ESC

Brand New Mcpx Upgrades
    Flashed XP-12A for MCPX Governed and Brushless Conversion
    Flashed XP-3A for MCPX tail brushless Conversion

BUYING
    MCPX parts / kit etc..
    Burned MCPX Mainboards