Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleted posts

Received some PMs from buddies regarding the missing posts....

will like to repeat mike's reasons as posted by him...

I quote and unquote the man...

Guys, please note due to the server migration, posting for yesterday might not have capture and transfer to new server.

Please post again.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused

daddyHOBBY.com

another clarification I got from the man

quote and unquote ....

I received a notice on the migration on 29 Apr from service provider. I immediately shut down the site and do a backup as I am afraid any posting during the transfer by the host can corrupt the database. My very last backup was something like 22 Apr

Then you guys saw the shut down notice. It took quite a while for the host to inform me he is doing the last round of testing for my site, I waited but he did not come back, thinking its done, I reopen the site on 1 May. I gave the go ahead to post, unfortunately, I didnt realise all this posting is actually done on the old server. I only realise the site had been stored when you sent me the sms. Thats why I came out w the "lost posting" annoucement...... when I reopen the site, its a mistake, we should have wait a liitle longer then we will not lost those posting.

The second reply from mike has been edited by me for some reasons deemed fit...

I hope that we can understand the reasons of the missing posts as explained...technical...and nothing personal....

Regards
    TREX 500 ESP
    Futaba T12FGH
Working...
X