Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
    Saw this Trex100 yesterday at Wan Nian building at Xi Men Ding. They are selling it at NT3,500. Abt S$159. The Trex100 3G is not out yet according to the shop owner.

Worth the buy??? Going to Infinity Hobby in 1hr time.
    Wow, good price. I'm guessing it will be sold for about S$200 or slightly more here...
    ------------------------------
    Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
    NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Infinity hobby got no stock but their price is NT3480. Thatz what Jacky told me. He is very very helpful. Anyone going infinity, look for him. And those looking for microBeast X, they have very special offer for 10 sets only w/o box.

Comment

Is t-rex 50 out in taiwan? It look so much like a silverlit copy....

From that single sentense soeone wrote, the only diff could be 2.4 instead of infrared

The pic is at align's facebook
        huh

Comment

Nope. Even Trex100, the stock is not available readily. I went to Chuang Xin hobby shop yesterday. The frenly owner let me fly the Trex100 and Nine Eagle. Trex100 more twitchy, Nine Eagle more stable. Both of the same size. He got stock for one unit. Very frenly shop.

Comment

Originally posted by nic View Post
            Is t-rex 50 out in taiwan? It look so much like a silverlit copy....

From that single sentense soeone wrote, the only diff could be 2.4 instead of infrared

The pic is at align's facebook
            Updated at align fb page: april fooled...
            huh

Comment

Working...
            X