Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F16 Kamdax kit

Has anyone built and fly this kit see link?
    There are several interesting jet kit but one of them that I am eyeing is the F16

Cheers

Ya, I am looking at the MIG 15

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon5
      There are several interesting jet kit but one of them that I am eyeing is the F16

Cheers
      WOW!! best looking foamie F-16... more chio than the SkyHobby one.. wonder who will be bringing it in... The last time Kamdax kit I saw selling at Champi*n...

Cheers,
      Leon

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon5

Cheers
        hm interesting plane with all the tanks on the wing

but what happen to your other project

still waiting to see it leh

Comment

buy buy buy
          i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Yeah, what happened to your build?? Was it the ME something something or the HE something something?? We are all eagerly awaiting.

Comment

My friend is trying to convince me to get this kit lah at very good bargain price. Can't resist the offer. Of course the HE 169 will be proceeding as plan but some serious modification because original wing of the HE 162 is glue to main body, how to transport eh?

Back to topic, kit can keep but bargain price comes only once.

Serious want to know more about the Kamdax F16 . If you have any info post or PM me.

Thanks

Comment

If you resist the offer, can I come in next??

Comment

I got the Mirage. A friend gave it to me after a few unsuccessful attempts. Aparently the elevons were not very effective at low speeds and it crashed. I took it apart and repaired it. Rebuilt some of the broken parts, sanded it down smooth and now it is waiting re-paint. Will post some pictures. Just to be on the safe side, I made slightly larger elevons out of dupron foam. I dont have a EDF unit so will either try sloaping it or I will give it away as I had my fun repairing it. After paint it should look as good as new....
                  Ant takers?
                  Cheers!
                  Planes: Cap21, Northrop F5E, MK Kingbird, MK Curare, Elster, Jazz60, SouthernX, Zoom 4D

Comment

Let me know who wants it. FOC. You can buy me a cup of coffee.
                    Planes: Cap21, Northrop F5E, MK Kingbird, MK Curare, Elster, Jazz60, SouthernX, Zoom 4D

Comment

Plane reserved pending collection...

Cheers!

Comment

Collected!

Comment

Working...
                        X