Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Hokusei Primus EP Plane!

Hi Everyone, I’m putting my Hokusei Primus EP plane up for sale. Don't fly much electric these days as I much prefer an engine in my plane.

Based on the original F3A winning design, this plane features some of the very best aerodynamics available. Flies arrow straight in all orientations, including knife edge. Haven’t flown mine for a while so I just plugged in a receiver, and went off to put in a couple of quick flights yesterday. The photos are as flown, with zero mixing or trim! The world championship winning pedigree is immediately evident - all the classic and now often overlooked flying characteristics are there – axial rolls, minimal coupling, clean air to the empennage, etc.

As you can see, the plane hucks really, really well too. Down on the deck, and flying off the prop, the plane is smooth and predictable. All the things that make the plane an exceptional precision platform also translate to extraordinary 3D capability. Just flick your flight mode switch! Rolling harriers, harriers, high alpha knife passes etc all look far more polished than my usual shoddy execution  If there is such a thing as a perfect freestyle design, the primus must come pretty close.

This is the mid sized version – not the smaller backyard BX nor the larger detachable wing HV version. I’ve had all three and I think this one is probably the most versatile when flown outdoors.

Condition is exactly as pictured. I have the landing gear lying around somewhere and will throw that in on request. Frankly I think the weight is best saved by leaving it off. The plane is easily retrieved by way of a hover catch.

I'm asking $85 for the bare plane only. I'm also willing to part with the full set, including original factory spec'd Hokusei carbon fibre control horns, servos, motor and ESC, but these are NOT budget Hobby King components so please adjust the pricing realistically.

Genuine buyers, please contact me at corruptibleseed@gmail.com

No PMs, please, thank you!
    Attached Files

hi i am a interested buyer

Emailed u my enquires, please contact me asap!

Comment

Still available, and hucking as good as ever. Pics from a weekend back when it was last flown.. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1077.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	979875Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1078.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	979876

Comment

Still Available!

Comment

I sent u a email, but its best if u can contact me thru phone, number is 87161625, im really keened

Comment

Working...
          X