Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: DJI Phantom 2 Vision+

Hi! I'm selling the DJI Phantom 2 Vision+. Comes with everything supplied by DJI. Will also give the propeller guards and extra original battery which I bought separately. Retails at $2050 for all stuff (if I'm not wrong). Selling at only $1,500. Please contact me at 96909710 if interested. Don't lowball, please!

Bump bump bump up

Comment

Bump! Price decreased to $1300! Black ribbon wire connecting the camera and phantom torned, thus requires minor repair/soldering. Don't think will be expensive. Only due to wrong landing. Otherwise, it's fine! Still fly-able. Contact me at 96909710 if keen! Physical condition still 9/10. Quick sale! ^^

Comment

Pic of the torn wire?

Comment

Originally posted by rt9 View Post
          Pic of the torn wire?
          E
          Please whatsapp 96909710
          Kinda new here. Don't really know how to post pic hahah

Comment

Bump! Text/whatsapp me at 96909710!

Comment

BUMP! Quick sale!

Comment

Bump bump! $1,200!

Comment

$1000 quick saleeee

Comment

Originally posted by Opera32 View Post
                    Bump! Price decreased to $1300! Black ribbon wire connecting the camera and phantom torned, thus requires minor repair/soldering. Don't think will be expensive. Only due to wrong landing. Otherwise, it's fine! Still fly-able. Contact me at 96909710 if keen! Physical condition still 9/10. Quick sale! ^^
                    +1 headsup for yr honesty and integrity. the wrong landing was prob quite bad to result in the wire being torn. I could be wrong.

anyway, perhaps u could post some pics of yr entire setup. 1k imho is a very good price compared to 1.8k+ for a brand new one in LHS but in retrospect, 1k can have many alternatives beyond the rc world. if u help in posting pics, pm me, i'll see what I can do to help u post.
                    Heli-ADDICTION:
                    Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
                    JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Agree! Have spoken prior with the buyer he is truly sincere and honest. Bumps for a great seller with a great price for the latest phantom!

Comment

Thanks! Gotta bump again!

Comment

HRaya bump ~ anyway u decide the price let me know Selamat Hari Raya !!

Comment

Thanks to all those who helped! Item SOLD~

Comment

Working...
                            X