Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bedok skate park nightflyin site

well hi guy .well just went for some nite flyin @ bedok skate park with one of the flyer from tampines .and we have a great time over there . and here the pic. taken from phone .(IFO)

mike

sorry forgot to rotate the pic

mike

Comment

Bedok Skate Park VIDEO

Here's the video I took on Friday's Nite flying session:

Nite flying VIDEO

eNjoY!
      -Feda Dragonfly
      -Hornet 2
      -Pilot OK Turmeric
      -Zoom Zoom 4D
      -Sceadu EVO 50: OS50, Hatori521, Revmax,
      -Hornet X3D
      -Hornet X3D (yet to setup!)
      -Formosa 1
      -World Models Spot On 50
      -HB King 2
      -World Models Groovy 50 F3A
      -RICCS F18 EDF

Controlled by 9CHP
      (Temasek Poly AMIG)

Comment

Hm, are those wheels i see on your IFO !?
        The 1 i buy didn't have those....
        Oh well, i'm over the initial crashing phase....
        Should have gotten them when just started.
        Cool, maybe will join U guys after my exam.
        (i stay pasir ris.)

Comment

well the ifo whell are from my hse fly .(dragon flies). well join us every fri nite at 830pm. the lite will got out at 10 sharp. but if u have led lite it ok.and u can have the whole place at ur hand.i like the place very much cause if u drop something on the floor it easy to look for. well have great time with all bedok flyer at tanamara slop.and i try almin ttcub it is a gd flyer well almin seduce me to have one. i will mount a led on that. well will try that on skate pk. imagine do touch and go on the floor shok ah.and i try the gws
          beetle for tong well that not a beggina model . but it can do stunt well. and hover if u have more power.it a cute model.
          i mounted a 3 in one col. led and i found no glitch on it. well give a try but not to mount to much blink led cause it distract ur attention.
          and i tks fit for the vidio. well a great one.
          mike

Comment

Hi tampines flyer,
            Wat motor, prop and batt are you using for your dragonFly? Fly real cool ..... .... Is it the recommended 180 stock motor?

Thanks in advance
            Kk

Comment

yap me using the 180 mtr. and prop 10x8. lipo 2s 1250. but 2s 1000. is so lite that it also fly better and float better.try not to fly at full speed cause it burn the mtr easy. me fly at half trottle. well i like to see it fly at lower speed. btw where do u fly maybe can meet one day.
              mike

Comment

Thanks for sharing ... me lousy ... dun dare to fly in such enclosed area .... but was hoping to fly one of those rc kit thingy .... well, thanks for your offer ... will keep that in mind and visit u guys ..... keep up your cool vids/pics ...

Cheers....
                Kk

Comment

so there fri nite at bedok skate pk.830pm wanna cum down join the fun. well hope to see u there. or cum down for flight discussion. after 10pm lite shut out it supper time for near by coffee shop
                  mike

Comment

well hi flyer. to keep u up date 2 nite there will be five nite flyer at bedok skate pk 830pm .eletric heli and plane meet. hope to see u there here the map

mike

Comment

well hi there just recived news that r/c feici the 180 buck heli. will be there to demo his heli feel free to drop by or look see look see. tks u for ur support.sms me when u have problem cumin. there one gate open near the main rd.once enter turn left on the corner side.if u cum by libery just walk stright on the main rd u see a gate abt 10m.
                      mike

Comment

OK Guys here are the pics of tonight's funfly (7/10/05 Friday)

Comment

more

Comment

well nice pic go west. tks for taking pic . well the lantern festive over. i call my dragon fly hse fly.cause it like to hope around the park(fly). and i can say it a stable flyer so far well need modify.so all those test it on when the lite was out hows was ur comment.well i belive u can see better when lite out right and feel the diffrent when fly day and nite.when nite is more excited then day right. so anyone wanted to have led flying
                            mike

Comment

Originally posted by tampines flyer
                              well hi flyer. to keep u up date 2 nite there will be five nite flyer at bedok skate pk 830pm .eletric heli and plane meet. hope to see u there here the map
                              Hi, thanks for the pics

I had removed your pic of MAP twice. Please be informed we are not suppose to post the MAP in our forum. There had been too many cases virtual map sueing for compensation. Most recent one being a LHS we frequent receive letter from them.

Thanks

Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X