Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tamiya 1/48 PanzerKampfwagen II

Not really RC related so it's posted here. I have been on a "airplane-binge" for the past 2 years; all my recent builds are aircrafts so this is my first completed tank for that long...

I took time off from my Mi-24 Hind, EA-6B Prowler (and now RAF Mustang III) projects to do this. I call this my "caviar" project because there will be no fit issues to worry about.

Enough talk, pictures are below :P

It's been fun doing this.. thanks for looking

Thats really NICE !

Is that the Alan's kit ? ...I was working on the Ausf D version (which seems to be taking me forever )

Thanks for sharing
    Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Hi foofighter,

can share how you setup your studio for these shots? Can share?

cheers!

nixaad
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Alamak Ghostfit this is Tamiya kit sir not Alan and its 1/48 and not 1/35

Nixaad, I basically used cardboard paper stick it against the wall and then put the model on a chair. It's quite easy, will share the studio setup when I get back.

Cheers

Comment

Hi Nixaad, this is how I set up my models when I want to take some nice photos of them.

Easy right?

Comment

Oh.. u didn't use any flashes or lights? just natural sunlight? and a tripod.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Dude.. your weathering is SUPERB!!!! nice bro. I've seen your flicker album.. geeeezz!! ENVY! but in all honesty, I don't have what it takes to do all that.
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Thank you sir. I just on all the lights in my room and shine my desktop light on it. It's quite simple.

I just got into this hobby 4 years ago and am still learning and practicing. Its just a hobby for me

Everyone can pick it up

Comment

Originally posted by FooFighter View Post
                  Alamak Ghostfit this is Tamiya kit sir not Alan and its 1/48 and not 1/35
                  LOL ! ..you've certainly fooled me ! testimony of your Plasmo prowess ! that you could fool this old veteran into believing your 1/48 is really 1/35 !

...or maybe my eyes ain't what they used to be !

Comment

The Tamiya 1/48 scale vehicles are really nice.. not "over-engineered" like some other brands.

Show the guys here some of your works leh :P

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit View Post
                      LOL ! ..you've certainly fooled me ! testimony of your Plasmo prowess ! that you could fool this old veteran into believing your 1/48 is really 1/35 !

...or maybe my eyes ain't what they used to be !

Hi Tony,
                      This is my Brother that you are talking about here......good huh?

Comment

Originally posted by msc View Post
                        Hi Tony,
                        This is my Brother that you are talking about here......good huh?
                        HUH ? ...no wonder so good lah !

...all this time and I din know it was Lup !

Comment

nice job. weathering is something i never got a hang of. sometimes i think u need an artiste to make it look this good.

Comment

Originally posted by FooFighter View Post
                            Hi Nixaad, this is how I set up my models when I want to take some nice photos of them.

Easy right?
                            Looks like an Oly Pen but I can't figure out which model ?

Comment

This is not an Olympus pen but a Zx-1.

Thanks everyone for your comments, I am still working to improve myself one kit at a time.

Just came back from hk on a work trip and tomorrow gotta work!

Comment

Working...
                              X