Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any Quad flyer in ang mo kio?

hi,guys,i have a T580 quad,been flying in ang mo kio,just wondering if there are anyone else in the vicnity? any other flyer is welcomed too

i am thinking of buying the t580, any advice?

i am thinking of buying the t580, any advice?
    can sms me 98312597, tks

Comment

Hi,The t580 is relatively easy to fly due to the auto leveling capabilty,for the direction orientation,you might take a while to get used to.(You can make your own marking on the landking skid for the front).The altitude hold is +/- a metre,(for my craft),and it will go into attitude hold when there is no throttle input for 2 seconds.Just in case,if you lose orientation and there is a risk of crashing,you can try throttling up and get the craft higher up to the sky and the auto leveling and altitude hold should stabilized it pretty decently and from there,you can regain control.
      Maybe you might want to get a few more props,although there's already 2 props included.One thing to take note,don't screw the nut on top of the prop too tight,it will crack the props(happen to me).Alternatives is to use Loctite or a nylon lock nut.Otherwise,it's quite a fun machine to fly,always check for the temperature under the housing where all the esc and control board is situated in,if the temp gets too high in it,(maybe you are flying on a sunny day and due to the black cover,the temp might get a little high inside),it's not good for the electronics.But it's just a simple thing to take note of,if not add a few strips of led and fly at night! hahaha

Hope my personal experiences helps Maybe we can fly together if you decide to get one,its quite fun.Cheers!

Comment

QuadCopter builder

Originally posted by Rude View Post
        hi,guys,i have a T580 quad,been flying in ang mo kio,just wondering if there are anyone else in the vicnity? any other flyer is welcomed too
        Hi Rude, are you flying alone at AMK, I new I flying at Buangkok too
        With Gaui 500x & have 8 set carbon firber custom build 350 QuadCopter
        Also direct importer the New Version Walkara UFO#5.

My Contact 84489917.
        email. amasleong@gmail.com

Comment

Hi Amas,yea,i think i'm alone in amk,hahaha.I don't see anyone else in the neighbourhood flying.Which part of buangkok do you usually fly at?

Comment

Hi Rude, i flying for test, at Buangkok Crescent the big field...Haha...i just back to this Hobby 15 year ago on Heli Gas...Mode1... Now In Custom QuadCopter 350 leaning at Mode2. Yes alone alone

also have Gaui500X.

More time Build for my Friend..I work at home Base....Are you flying T580 Hah? You Good in Flying.. we Fly togetter, i am very very free.

Hay check my link:

Comment

Yea,im flying the T580,nice quads you have

The weather is not good,keeps raining.no chance to fly..

Comment

Hi Rude, Thanks, but Not good in flying lah.. which Part AMK hah..
                i am at Buangkok Crescent.. and is around AMK Park2... hay hay we can fly togetter hah ha. My Mobile: 84489917

Comment

Hi rude,
                  I fly at toa Payoh. I have 4 quads including the one I'm building now.wana fly together? Wen ur free?
                  Regards,
                  Lavin

Comment

hi yes i'm fly in ang mo kio too. I fly a bumblebee. which part a.m.k u fly?

Comment

I fly at toa Payoh golf course opposite.

Comment

Hi Lavin,i usually fly near the amk library area

Comment

What kind of flying do you guys do?

Comment

Hi rude let's meet up to fly wats ur no.

Comment

Originally posted by Rude View Post
                              Hi Lavin,i usually fly near the amk library area
                              hi Rude, u still flying?

good on you.

i on and off.

tks for showing me your quad 3 years ago, ....u r really a nice guy.!

Comment

Working...
                              X