Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jr Dsx 7

Hi brothers,

Does anyone use JR DSX 7? How is it, compared to DX7?

Thanks

Although some of JR's higher end models are using Spektrum DSM2 technology, thus compatible with Spektrum dsm/dsm2. however the "DSX7" is not.

DSX7 uses other technology (also by Spektrum) developed for the Japan, South Korea and China markets. It has also much lesser transmitting power.

afaik, DSX7 is incorrectly labeled DSM2 in their initial production run.
    Is not compatible at all with Spektrum’s DSM or DSM2 system.

Spektrum DX7 and soon to be released "Special Edition" is DSM2, therefore the wide variety of spektrum receiver are available.

I hope this helps

Comment

DSX7 is compaitable with all JR and Spektrum DSM2 receivers.
      Tested and verified.

Comment

Originally posted by prawntoe View Post
        Although some of JR's higher end models are using Spektrum DSM2 technology, thus compatible with Spektrum dsm/dsm2. however the "DSX7" is not.

DSX7 uses other technology (also by Spektrum) developed for the Japan, South Korea and China markets. It has also much lesser transmitting power.

afaik, DSX7 is incorrectly labeled DSM2 in their initial production run.
        Is not compatible at all with Spektrum’s DSM or DSM2 system.

Spektrum DX7 and soon to be released "Special Edition" is DSM2, therefore the wide variety of spektrum receiver are available.

I hope this helps
        Again, to back Ammo's claim, the DSX7 can and will work with the Spektrum receiver. As I speak, I've already confirmed compatibility with the AR6100 and AR7000 personally. So tell, where did you get the idea that the DSX7 is not compatible with Spektrum receiver at all? When making potentially misleading claims, I hope that in future, you will be able to back up your claims with solid and irrefutable evidence.

The fact is, Spektrum receivers can be used for the DSX7. Now, regarding the power of transmission, that I can't confirm and will not refute until I have solid proof.

Comment

Working...
        X