Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great looking bird, bro !

...well done, ...I'm really tempted to get one
    Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by Touch n Go View Post
      I juz maiden my FII and i can say that its a super floater!!. flys straight and true. landing is non event, juz cut throttle and let it glide.
      my set up is:
      TR3542-1000kv (132g) with 12x6
      unlimited vertical with 350Watts and 32A
      4x HXT900 servo
      oemrc 40A esc with HXT 5/6v BEC
      AUW 970g with zippy 2200 20C

i can cruise at slightly more than 1/4 throttle. very stable plane. invert with little elevator input. knife edge is easy to do. Its possible to hover this plane juz that u muz find the sweet spot. flat spin not great possibly due to insufficient elevator input.have not try snap roll as im not familiar with this plane yet.
      i suggest a heavy motor as the plane is design tail heavy. u can fly real fast and slow.overall a very value for money kit for relax or pattern flying.
      Bro, can you share with me your CG of the FII. I got one but have not flown yet. My head seem light. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit View Post
        Great looking bird, bro !

...well done, ...I'm really tempted to get one
        hehe. y not?!. FII good for windy field flying, for indoor, the EPP300 n silent is the best
        -Ehawk 2000 Pro
        -Mouton 1600 EV
        -AMD micro chili
        -HK Kinetic800
        -SF Learjet45

Comment

Originally posted by SparrowAng View Post
          Bro, can you share with me your CG of the FII. I got one but have not flown yet. My head seem light. Thanks.
          hi bro, my CG is 10mm infront of the wing spar. very little nose heavy.
          my motor is 132g with motor mount of 47g.
          hope to hear ur flying report soon!
          -Ehawk 2000 Pro
          -Mouton 1600 EV
          -AMD micro chili
          -HK Kinetic800
          -SF Learjet45

Comment

pix pix pix!

sorry for not replying after sooooo long.. been busy wif my project. anyway, here are de pix of de repairs dat i made to my super zoom =)

zooooomm!

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by adino View Post
              sorry for not replying after sooooo long.. been busy wif my project. anyway, here are de pix of de repairs dat i made to my super zoom =)
              glad u manage to have it flying again. just be sure to check the cg again. but i dont think the repairs took up so much weight. i have just handed over my sniper to my teacher. now i'm left with my su31. hehehe

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
              sigpic

Comment

Just curious bro, are the cable ties used for a specific purpose? Why not CA the cardboard to the foam? Just trying to pick up some tips, thanks.

Originally posted by adino View Post

Comment

Originally posted by simonwoo View Post
                  Just curious bro, are the cable ties used for a specific purpose? Why not CA the cardboard to the foam? Just trying to pick up some tips, thanks.
                  Extremely sorry for de extremely late reply. been busy wif sch proj, hari raya n stuff. hehe

yup. de cable ties has its purpose. firstly, i used them as a "lazy man's way" of glueing de corro plastic onto de foam. hehe. Secondly, i want de cable ties to prevent de seperation of de corro plastic from de foam in an event of a very bad crash.
                  zooooomm!

Comment

my F2 with spinner

-Ehawk 2000 Pro
                    -Mouton 1600 EV
                    -AMD micro chili
                    -HK Kinetic800
                    -SF Learjet45

Comment

Ahhh ! ...that looks alot better !
                      Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Working...
                      X