• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trex 700

Video footage of TREX 700

http://www.tuks.ch/video/700JK.wmv

1st test flight video

http://www.thetrexforums.com/?topic=3932
    sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

Hi bro.. Raptor 60 more cool lah..

specialize in Radio Controlled (R/C) Quadcopters, Drones, Model Helicopters, Planes, Cars, Monster Trucks, Yacht, Power Boats, Tanks, Submarines, Turbine Jets, Robots, Servo Motors, accessories & more!
    "Never Argue with an idiot, they will pull you down to their level and win you with their experience"

DXS9
    Raptor 50 fully blinged
    Peigon 450 fully blinged With Airwolf fuselage
    ME109
    Wilga 2000

Comment

as much as i dislike align, the raptor raptor is a boat in comparison. so damn heavy and the rotor head is pretty poo too.

luckily compass are soon to release the odin which is only 4.3kg great rotorhead and some rather interesting features :-)

Ade

Comment

http://www.runryder.com/helicopter/t429312p1/

some latest pics of the 700 from RR.. it's shaping up to be a very shiok piece of machine.

side by side pics show it not much larger than the 600N really. but nitro cost will be heavy with 90 size.. nowadays not much $$$ for hobby. rising cost hitting pockets!

CHEERS!

450 PRO - Phoenixtech Scorpion 2221-8, Castle Creations Phoenix 35, Hitec HS65HB cyclic, Futaba 9650 tail, (hanger)

MA Furion 6 - Savox 5055 560KV, Castle Creations ICE 80HV, Turnigy 959MG cyclic, HK47110MG tail, Castle Creations BEC pro, BeastX

MA Fury55 - OS55HZ + Outrage EVO55 pipe, HS5625MG cyclic, Spartan + HK47110MG, Align 2 in 1, Align Governor.

Kasama - Savox 5065 550KV, Castle Creations Phoenix 85HV, HK47110MB tail, Hitec 7985MG cyclic, BeastX

Comment

Will there be a 700 electric version???

Comment

From what had been posted around the forums, there is no 700e version.

Furthur test flight videos for 700n can be found on helifreak under the huntville ff. The flying characteristic seems pretty ok.

My 2cents though...not that I am going to get one of these, but taiwanese made 700n for 799USD vs US-made aurora for 985USD. Factor in the "required upgrades" like on those 600n, the price of a 700n might get very close to the aurora. Only issue is how well will part support be for the aurora. Aurora parts are not cheap, but looking at heliproz's prices they are no way expensive and the 700n spares are probably not going to be super cheap either.

sigpic

Comment

These are some lastest pics from Align, how to you feel like the new canopy?

sigpic

Comment

Align reps already getting the 700 and i have seen a few build videos. seems no upgrade is really required.. everything is blinged out and looks damn blahdy solid. i think release will be in a matter of months.

exciting times for RC heli.

cheers!

450 PRO - Phoenixtech Scorpion 2221-8, Castle Creations Phoenix 35, Hitec HS65HB cyclic, Futaba 9650 tail, (hanger)

MA Furion 6 - Savox 5055 560KV, Castle Creations ICE 80HV, Turnigy 959MG cyclic, HK47110MG tail, Castle Creations BEC pro, BeastX

MA Fury55 - OS55HZ + Outrage EVO55 pipe, HS5625MG cyclic, Spartan + HK47110MG, Align 2 in 1, Align Governor.

Kasama - Savox 5065 550KV, Castle Creations Phoenix 85HV, HK47110MB tail, Hitec 7985MG cyclic, BeastX

Comment

Originally posted by stickman
                  Align reps already getting the 700 and i have seen a few build videos. seems no upgrade is really required.. everything is blinged out and looks damn blahdy solid. i think release will be in a matter of months.

exciting times for RC heli.

cheers!
                  yup the 700 looks fully blinged from the box..
                  For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Was at Dashi Bridge when ....

Trex 450.
                    Trex 500.
                    9CHP.

Comment

tada!! I saw it up close..

Trex 450.
                      Trex 500.
                      9CHP.

Comment

He is one of the Top F3C Pilot in Taiwan!!

Comment

no wonder his flying is
                          Originally posted by kyosho
                          He is one of the Top F3C Pilot in Taiwan!!
                          Trex 450.
                          Trex 500.
                          9CHP.

Comment

Originally posted by Benqbc
                            Was at Dashi Bridge when ....
                            Bro, which part of taiwan is this Dashi Bridge located at?

Comment

Step by step assembly photos. Requires logging in for viewing.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X