Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy Jet Boat / Jet Drive

Guys,

Any idea where to buy a Jet Boat or the jet drive system in Singapore. The cheapest Jet Boat available will be the NQD. Most expensive will be a Graupner Jet Sprint.

NQD's is a copy of Graupner and work just as well except for the proportional speed control and steering.

Bro:Are u try CEN ? made in Taiwan .

Comment

Originally posted by SG Villain
      Guys,

Any idea where to buy a Jet Boat or the jet drive system in Singapore. The cheapest Jet Boat available will be the NQD. Most expensive will be a Graupner Jet Sprint.

NQD's is a copy of Graupner and work just as well except for the proportional speed control and steering.

Most expensive is not Graupner - try Swashdrive.com.au

Anyway I know someone has a used MHZ electric boat with swash drive for sale,

interested PM me.
      Gone Gas...but Petrol went UP !!!
      now burning NITRO !!!

Comment

Thanks Palladine, PMed you

Guys, anyone got a Graupner Jet Sprint to sell, do let me know as I am keen on this boat. The online shop I was about to order from Hong Kong suddenly went out of stock....guess I am too slow

Comment

Palladine

anyidea if the swashdrive unit is still available ???

PM me if it is !!!

Comment

Hi all me interested to get 1 nqd jet boat also. May I know where can I get this jet boat in Sg? Or is there any online shop to order?

Thanks
            Fat boy love RC

Comment

Originally posted by ket View Post
              Hi all me interested to get 1 nqd jet boat also. May I know where can I get this jet boat in Sg? Or is there any online shop to order?

Thanks
              Ebay.

Comment

Ok noted with thanks
                Fat boy love RC

Comment

anyone can advise "NQD Tear Into" Jet boat still available in SG shop or online? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by widezoom View Post
                    anyone can advise "NQD Tear Into" Jet boat still available in SG shop or online? Thanks
                    I have not seen any in Singapore shop. I guess you need to get it online

Comment

Working...
                    X