Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tootyful
    Francis87 is not a very honest person as we can see from his sale of the m24... he sold it to another guy without telling tt poor guy tt the battery is fried... and he claimed to sell a complete set! Shame on you...
    Please refrain from giving such comment to another member in this forum. Appreciate if you can pursue the matter elsewhere if you decided to take it up.

Mike

Comment

I'm sorry.. just couldnt stand his type of character..

Comment

hah. i know this francis87. He told me about the bad story abt the buyer airtronic who bargain the helicotper till 1/3 of the original price.
        furthermore, not to mention the free spare he gave as a friendship gift. About the battery, it wasnt included in the sale, but he give it sicne he asked for it.
        Well, i think people has to be careful when selling stuff in DH.

=). My advise from this friend is that, never give anything not working well to people for free?

Originally posted by tootyful
        I'm sorry.. just couldnt stand his type of character..

Comment

hey wait a minute.
          look at when this francis posted this thread?

12-25-2004, 09:25 AM

look like he got his heli already. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by yeow
            hah. i know this francis87. He told me about the bad story abt the buyer airtronic who bargain the helicotper till 1/3 of the original price.
            furthermore, not to mention the free spare he gave as a friendship gift. About the battery, it wasnt included in the sale, but he give it sicne he asked for it.
            Well, i think people has to be careful when selling stuff in DH.

=). My advise from this friend is that, never give anything not working well to people for free?
            Look at what he advertised,just click on the link below.

Why was the price lowered?For charity or something spotted not right?I tell you,maybe your dear friend Francis didn't tell you.The canopy had a big crack where he tried to take cover with a kyosho sticker.I asked him on the spot,should have told me.Heli condition is not like what he stated in his ad.It doesn't look like it's only been flown less than 4 times.Regarding the spares,this were already mentioned in his advertisement.The point is be HONEST in your sale.Should have mentioned the battery is dead,and not having the original charger.Pinion was totally worn out,the crack canopy..

Comment

* clap clap clap*

louie u had protrayed yourself as a inmature person in sale of item. You encourage others to view the thread, by all means.

I had mentioend to you in msn, that there is a crack in the canopy. In the thread i never mentioned that the battery. Regarding the charger, i get that from the seller. U can make a big fuss over here. by all means.

You could choose to call me up after the sale to tak about it, but u always sms those questions, and u didnt sent that all at oen go, he sent them 1 minute after another. Imagine the kind of disturbance, in the middle of the night and I , out of politeness, i reply all your smses.
              And the next day u posted some negative post about me.

To tell u the truth, my conscience is clear, I did my best as a seller, in answering your questions, in doing a customer service, in tell u the truth of the heli.

If you do not have the $200 for the heli, u can let me know and i can refund u.You dont have to behave like this. I shall not persue this matter any further. What kind of person am i, my friends, and fellow flyer know. It;s not up to u to judge and impose your streotype on everyone else. =)

have a nice day.
              Cheer
              francis87
              p/s : i spend over $500 on this heli, but i sell it at $250. But too bad, i travel so far to sell this item, and airtronic insist me to discount him $50. so i sold at $200, i should had listen to my friend, dont sell at this bad price. it;s a loss to me in monentary and reputation.
              Plane need plasters too. Coz they injure too, just like human

Comment

Originally posted by francis87
                * clap clap clap*

louie u had protrayed yourself as a inmature person in sale of item. You encourage others to view the thread, by all means.

I had mentioend to you in msn, that there is a crack in the canopy. In the thread i never mentioned that the battery. Regarding the charger, i get that from the seller. U can make a big fuss over here. by all means.

You could choose to call me up after the sale to tak about it, but u always sms those questions, and u didnt sent that all at oen go, he sent them 1 minute after another. Imagine the kind of disturbance, in the middle of the night and I , out of politeness, i reply all your smses.
                And the next day u posted some negative post about me.

To tell u the truth, my conscience is clear, I did my best as a seller, in answering your questions, in doing a customer service, in tell u the truth of the heli.

If you do not have the $200 for the heli, u can let me know and i can refund u.You dont have to behave like this. I shall not persue this matter any further. What kind of person am i, my friends, and fellow flyer know. It;s not up to u to judge and impose your streotype on everyone else. =)

have a nice day.
                Cheer
                francis87
                p/s : i spend over $500 on this heli, but i sell it at $250. But too bad, i travel so far to sell this item, and airtronic insist me to discount him $50. so i sold at $200, i should had listen to my friend, dont sell at this bad price. it;s a loss to me in monentary and reputation.
                ]]"Regarding the charger, i get that from the seller. "[/B]You told me you brought this set from toykar at bukit timah?!Than in your p/s you said you spent over $500??In your ad,you said you paid for $400??So Francis which is which?Be a truthful person!Let me tell you what i think,you have brought this second hand from some seller out there.This heli cannot be brought new at $400.This heli is retail at least for $500.

I didn't want to disclose you,untill i came across your ad about you been new to the sports.. I insist for the discount?What if i insist it for free?You knew the battery was dead,wrong charger,cracks on the canopy,missing training kit...worn out pinion.If you brought it second hand,said so.Don't said you brought it new from bukit timah toykar.Take a look again at your own advertisement!Like new??Let members here be their own judge.Francis,be honest.don't twist and turn.

PS.The replacement parts for them i could have brought a new heli.

Comment

my friend selling his hb2 for $300 , or u want to buy my hirobo shuttle Z for $550, come with everything u need to fly, just buy fuel and extra battery. u can buy for training first, i think next time u want to upgrade, u can sell it at $450 or more after u use for a year or 2. u can sms mi for more detail... 96915131

Comment

Working...
                  X