Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Jakarta Aeromodelling Club!

  1. #1

    Jakarta Aeromodelling Club!

    JAC
    Located at Halim Perdana kusuma airport
    and in jakarta indonesia

    http://www.jac.or.id/

    Sorry the web page is in
    malay/indonesian language

  2. #2
    @ redblur hi blur let's fly at JAC but not member nit fly at JAC

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by PoNkY
    @ redblur hi blur let's fly at JAC but not member nit fly at JAC
    Yup You must pay Rp 100.000 Per month......i wondering.......if i fly at JAC for 1 year........hmmm I must pay Rp1.200.000(About $200) per year......Quite Expensice
    Sorry for my english

  4. #4
    Senior Member Gt2C<Kudou>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West side.... CCK... sumwhere around there...
    Posts
    599
    Quote Originally Posted by redblur
    JAC
    Located at Halim Perdana kusuma airport
    and in jakarta indonesia

    http://www.jac.or.id/

    Sorry the web page is in
    malay/indonesian language
    yayaya i wont be coming or able to do that im in surabaya must make SAC haha... okok thx for ur info though...
    Mini titan:
    -Z10A motor 3300kv
    -13T pinion
    -and cheap cf blades

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by redblur
    Yup You must pay Rp 100.000 Per month......i wondering.......if i fly at JAC for 1 year........hmmm I must pay Rp1.200.000(About $200) per year......Quite Expensice
    hi blur
    but Rp 1.200.000 it's cheap but Rp 1.200.000 it's with full facilities:
    1.2 toilet
    2.huge runway and long
    3.shelter
    4.Car parks
    5.with huge park over 2000 m
    and this Club have certificate.

  6. #6
    FYI, we got a new club in jakarta/bogor
    it's located in Cikeas, at the Lapangan multifungsi POLRI

    Very2 big Shelter
    very2 big parking lot for cars
    very2 long and wide Runway covered with Cement
    With clean bathroom
    Away from Residents
    and Also Certificated

    it's called 3C
    Sorry for my english

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Advertising