Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed Rehearsal Dates

Ok, Mike HZM, discussed with the whole cast of the skit, will be doing the 2 rehearsal on these 2 dates, the 1st rehearsal on the 17 Sep Sun (6-8pm) then the 2nd rehearsal on the 23 (Sat 6-8pm). the actual day is on the 24 Sep Sun (10am-11.30am) so if you have kids and would like to join us, you are welcome. Are trying to contact someone who can help me video this event. If any of you free, please come and help me do the videoing. Thanks.

Comment

Juz FYI,

The guy helping u arrange the flying, HZM, might have a video camera on hand to help u do videography too. Confirm he can do photography with his expensive n sophisticated Cannon camera.

Here is some threads on him purchasing a video camera, hope he dont delete them :

http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...ighlight=video

http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...ighlight=video

Comment

Originally posted by cdckjn
        Ok, Mike HZM, discussed with the whole cast of the skit, will be doing the 2 rehearsal on these 2 dates, the 1st rehearsal on the 17 Sep Sun (6-8pm) then the 2nd rehearsal on the 23 (Sat 6-8pm). the actual day is on the 24 Sep Sun (10am-11.30am) so if you have kids and would like to join us, you are welcome. Are trying to contact someone who can help me video this event. If any of you free, please come and help me do the videoing. Thanks.

Loyn, Ken and me will be there tomorrow evening for the rehearsal. Is your number still the same? I need to check some details with you

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Yo bros....got any picture onot? good to see them..
          Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

And hopefully there is some video to see too.

Comment

I am sorry, had been very busy lately. Did not got a chance to shoot when the performance is on cos need to be the back up ...standby w heli.

Heres 2 shot to share while we waiting for our turn to perform

Cheers

Mike

Comment

wow , coolman. It must be very exciting for the children.
                JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Finally The Video is HERE!!!!

Go to here and download and watch. Hope that it will not take up too much bandwidth from my school's server.

Thanks to DaddyHobby and especially to Mike and his team for putting up a great show for all the kids on that day.

Comment

Nice!! GReat flying

Comment

cool man, sound from the happy children. now we got to see the video.
                      JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Hi Jackson,

Thank you very much for the video. This is the very first time our hobby can bring joy to some many kids, really wonderful for you to make this arrangement.

I thought I ought to list down those that went down to do the rehearsal and actual day flying:-

Thanks to :-

Loyn
                        David44
                        Genexis

At home standby on waitlist :-
                        Ammo
                        Frank

The flying performance looks real simple but let me tell you, its not an easy feat to accomplish it

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Working...
                        X