Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T rex carbon blades ... carbonised! :D

Ok I got sick and tired of the carbon blades being so hard to track. so I decided to have a look at what I could do...

first I removed the cover on the bottom that revealed a small carbon spar ..not much good it was doing ...they are still too flexable ...my woodies reenforced are better.

so I used the dreamel and cut a slot next to the spar and put some vertical CF in to it ..it worked ok but still not as much as I would like ...so using my best CF ribbon again I covered up the slots on the bottom with the cf shhet and CA ....but that m,ade it rought so a bit of clear spray and .....

Now they are starting to get stiff!! have yet to fly them but will give a flight rpt soon

here is the pic

Re: T rex carbon blades ... carbonised!

[i]

Now they are starting to get stiff!! have yet to fly them but will give a flight rpt soon

[/B]
    Probably the need more of that magic blue medicine Will be more stiff in 45 minutes max!....

Comment

I like it

Comment

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Hi Doug... is your SHAFT Stiff after doing all that?

Super-Hornet

Comment

hey I dont need that stuff yet ..the carbon is doing a great job so far

Comment

I want to know how Ray Knows it last for 45min :P hahahhahah

Comment

i didn't mean the stiffness of the blades last for 45 minutes... i only vaguely recall from newspapers that the miraculous blue medicine takes effect in under 45 mins... of course i'm not sure cos i neva spend that kinda money yet... it's quite ex....

anyway doug u could always just sprinkle some of the blue medicine in powderised form!

Comment

hahahahhahah

Comment

what is the new weight.

Blue diamond - the lesser disfunction the longer u last, 45min must be very disfunction!

Comment

30.7 g each ...wowo heavy ..will test out soon

Comment

flight rpt ...

ok took them for a first fligh ..a bit easier to track then the origionals but still not that easy.

pick up ...bloody awsome!!! because of the weight and the stiffness they have great climb outs and comming down is much moe controled. over all I would put them just above the stock 335mm woodies and under my modified 335mm woodies.

over all good mod!

Comment

Eh, a bit off topic, how much does your alu land skids weigh ? How much does it cost to make ?

Comment

same as the stock and cost about $10 to make ..also about 5 times stronger then the origional

Comment

ehh ... have time to make extras :P ?

Comment

Or.. where do you get those 'rods' ?

Comment

Working...
                              X