Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nightbreed
    You know, it seems the winds are back. But they usually precede a storm. The trick, I think, is to catch the wind about an hour before it starts raining. I was at Changi ystdy and it was blowing like mad for about 2 hours before it poured like mad.

Unfortunately, this is not good news for the plane crowd...
    The weather reports no rain at Punggol Beach this evening.
    For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Originally posted by intrance
      afternoon rain in tuas and woodlands... real heavy
      Yah, from my vantage point at the beach, it's all dark and gloomy towards the west. Sunny at the beach with wind blowing from the east, so no worries of approaching rain.
      For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Good news!

Well, depending on which angle you're looking from...

Pansh is accepting Western Union Transfer. So it's cheaper than the $30 charged by wire transfer.

Bilbo's standard freight has been revised to Euro$35. Buster II is looking even better now!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Armour
          Well, depending on which angle you're looking from...

Pansh is accepting Western Union Transfer. So it's cheaper than the $30 charged by wire transfer.

Bilbo's standard freight has been revised to Euro$35. Buster II is looking even better now!
          *sigh* Why is everybody after my money?

Actually, I feel the Blaze is not too bad. Just use my Fury lines, and it's good. So, now that Pansh is having WU Transfer, the only reason to get a Buster II is for the extra goodies. I feel like a 2m still.

Ha! I just looked at the Pansh site...They're pre-stretching their lines! Even more reason to get another one!! ...
          I can haz diving?

Comment

...er...

Abt SG110. ( 1 USD = 1.58040 SGD )

Anybody wanna join me?
            I can haz diving?

Comment

Looks interesting

Is the 3m suitable for beginners?

How much is the freight or the total cost in SGD landed here?

Ken
              72.790 MHz

Comment

Originally posted by rc1q2w3e4r

Ken
                3m is going to last you awhile. I started with a 1m, dual line. Then went straight to 4.5m quad. No problems.

3m kites are controllable and can give quite a pull. Ask Mad Armour and mathsinstrument.

Even better news: Pansh does NOT charge for shipping! You only pay the cost of kite and Western Union transfer charges, which is SGD12. So, kite = abt SGD110 + SGD12 = abt SGD122.
                I can haz diving?

Comment

Sounds good.

Then I join you for a MO
                  72.790 MHz

Comment

Originally posted by rc1q2w3e4r

Ken
                    3M is actually a piece of cake. I was rather apprehensive when I was buying my first kite. Afraid I can't handle the pull. So I went on to choose a 2.5 Pepper as my first kite. Had absolutely no problem with it. Now my biggest kite is a 7.5M.

Of course no one expects you to try and maiden it in a gale-force wind.

Pansh offers free shipping (via courier). Typically, you'll get your kite within a week. That's superior to any of the USA and Europe site I've ever ordered from.

Comment

Ok, for those interested, WU transfer charges SG20 fee. So, now there're 3 pf us getting kites from Pansh. That works out to be abt SG6.65 per head.

Anyone else wants to order? Maths? Intrance? phanchingchong? YH?
                      I can haz diving?

Comment

Originally posted by nightbreed
                        Ok, for those interested, WU transfer charges SG20 fee. So, now there're 3 pf us getting kites from Pansh. That works out to be abt SG6.65 per head.

Anyone else wants to order? Maths? Intrance? phanchingchong? YH?

very tempting..
                        but...i have not flown any of my kite yet..
                        sigpic

Comment

very tempting..
                          but...i have not flown any of my kite yet..
                          Great chance to own a 5.0M that's even cheaper than your 3.0M! Heck, you could even get the 8.5M and still have some change!

Comment

t...i have not flown any of my kite yet..
                            Bro, bring your kite with you to work. It's windy in Tuas during lunch hour. Yesterday, it's 6 - 14knots from southwest. Half an hour is enough to try try your 3.0M, believe me.

Comment

very tempting - though I dunno what specific kite that is (not good with power kites). This thing - does it have manageable pull for a broken set of bones?

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Armour
                                Bro, bring your kite with you to work. It's windy in Tuas during lunch hour. Yesterday, it's 6 - 14knots from southwest. Half an hour is enough to try try your 3.0M, believe me.
                                MA.. our lunch time is half hour...
                                see if i can try on weekends there.. last week weather is not good in the afternoon tho ..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X