Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JYheli's 500size MD500

Its breaking news from me. Sorry no pics, will let the owner post it. Just to help kick start the thread.

Oh ya, 500size Airwolf for me too.

With 5 bladed?

Comment

you make it ?

Originally posted by Super-Hornet View Post
      With 5 bladed?
      You making it for me.

Jonathan

Comment

waiting

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
        Its breaking news from me. Sorry no pics, will let the owner post it. Just to help kick start the thread.

Oh ya, 500size Airwolf for me too.
        Adrian,

500 size Airowolf all pack ready for your HDX.

On leave for the week....just waiting for this to come in.
        Will maiden it this weekend unless it don't fit.

And I am going to do more then just hovering on the hughes this weekend.

Jonathan

Comment

Remember to secure your heli well to the fuselage this time hor.

As for making 5 bladed head... actually u do not need to. U can just get those commercially available 5 bladed head instead. Century is one of them. Main shaft diameter (your 500) too small for the rotor head? No problem, just get a brass tubing or stainless steel tubing and slot it in your 500 size heli main shaft. That will make the heli main shaft become bigger diameter {hmm... don't think dirty here hor}

SH

Comment

Johnathan,

I dont tink u can sleep tonight. See you later when u come n collect it. No worries, I did not open it. Its for u to open and post the nice pics here.

I'll be like the rest, eager for its maiden. Wait for us b4 u try to do anything silly!!!

Thks for the Airwolf, I got a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
              Johnathan,

I dont tink u can sleep tonight. See you later when u come n collect it. No worries, I did not open it. Its for u to open and post the nice pics here.

I'll be like the rest, eager for its maiden. Wait for us b4 u try to do anything silly!!!

Thks for the Airwolf, I got a good deal.
              its Thusday nite leh.. come YS polyclinic show us the fuselage on the way home can?

Comment

busy

Originally posted by koon View Post
                its Thusday nite leh.. come YS polyclinic show us the fuselage on the way home can?
                Cannot family come first tonight at least until they sleep. Adrian also got date tonight.
                Jonathan
                e

Comment

Pics

Got home late last night and didn't get to do anything.

But this SPEED kit is very very good....may be even better than HeliArtist. The detail revert is not painted on it, but you can feel it.

I love this ....I am sure you want like it. And Yes, Protos will fit right into it.

Comment

Definitely looks better than HeliArtist. The mounting point position for landing skids appeared to be more correctly position. The refueling point is visible also. The landing and navigation light holes in front of the helicopter nose are there as well. The tail boom is tapered to the end...which is more scale. Not like Align MD500E for TRex450.

This fuselage might be good to do AH-6X (AH-6X is an attack helicopter version of "Little Bird" that capable of flying as UAV as well)

SH

Comment

Step 1

Step 1 done.

Comment

Looks like u r a slow worker!!! Just like me.:D

Comment

Step2 - 1st mod.

Step 2.....1st mod ( probably the only one ) to get Protos on the mount.

Jonathan

Comment

Step 3 : 2nd mod

2nd mod to lift up the top and tilt the tail boom down a bit. Do this as I am running counter clockwise and the rudder control rod is on the top, thus lowering the boom.

Jonathan

Comment

Step 4 - If this is Trex

If this is Trex...this is how the tail show be setup.....

Comment

Working...
                              X