Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good!!

Comment

Cut the bottom two glass windows and stick it. But WTF, ran out of double tape. So did only one side for now till I get more double tape.

Comment

Cut out the front glass window for test fitting. She looks prettier now.

Comment

Ah! Getting more and more pretty liau!

It sure looks big!

SH

Comment

Not much work done on the fuselage except sticking the other lower glass window. Gotten the double sided tape.

Shifted my focus on my Trex600 and upgrade the elevator linkage to an 'A' bracket instead of having the anti-rotation bracket making the heli ugly. This upgrade is from none other than Heli Guru, my current favourite spare parts supplier. Moreover very proactive!!! The minute I check out my order, Pang smsed me to collect my order.

Here is the before and after pics. Wanted to test fly today afternoon but it rained.

Comment

"The minute I check out my order, Pang smsed me to collect my order"

WHy did I swift out of Sembawang, I would have been near Heliguru that I can visit him everyday..

Comment

Hey Adrian,
                When and where will you be flying the masterpiece?
                Would love to watch you in action...

Comment

Wah so much work to do in order to fix/build a Helicopter from Scratch... (my Deepest Respect to you all) - I guess this is what Hobby means....Need time, endurance, commitment to finished the final product...

When I saw this - - I got scared, got headache, got confused - How on earth can I ever build a Helicopter like that...I am no good in this...

Last time - me build AirFix (cannot fly type) already after finsihed look like so ugly (glue here and there - and after painting look even worst hahahaha ) ...now if I were asked to build a Heli but more complicated this time round - cause I need it to fly - I dont even dare to think about it now.

Hm.mmmm I can sure strip a Drum Kit and fix everything up to it's bolts and Nuts but not heli here - - I think A Heli is more - Technical...that's why?

Comment

I am not a builder too but was forced into the situation. No money to get someone else to build for me so have to DIY.

Was preparing for test so didnt do much exccept to do some sticker work on the vertical fins. These stickers are provided by vendor.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                      I am not a builder too but was forced into the situation. No money to get someone else to build for me so have to DIY.

Was preparing for test so didnt do much exccept to do some sticker work on the vertical fins. These stickers are provided by vendor.
                      so can see something new being "test" today?

Comment

Originally posted by JYHELI View Post
                        so can see something new being "test" today?
                        Will be doing test flight of the trex600 with the A bracket installation lor.

Comment

Did lots of work today. The original hole for the main shaft does not fit so have to cut big big hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                            Did lots of work today. The original hole for the main shaft does not fit so have to cut big big hole.
                            working late and getting closer.

Comment

will be done by this wkend?

haha... but dun rush... nida see some quality work...

Comment

It is getting more and more like EC145 now. Hope can see it fly this Thursday or Sunday.

EDIT: Correction to my previous post. I can see it clearly now.

SH
                                Last edited by Super-Hornet; 17-11-2009, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X