Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by detach8
    Ghostfit
    I bought some red damper o-rings (Tamiya, used for cars) hopefully it would fit in the BeltCP.. it's a bag of 10 pcs maybe I can pass u 2 pcs if they fit and let me know what you think of the dampers! the original black o-rings suck.
    I'm still using them, they're a little soft ....until I can find 2.5mm ID o-rings.

lol so you did the servo mod like you described @ bishan? cool! wat u did? foam tape the servo to the body huh hahaha
    Nah ! ....just used some chewing gum from thailand !

Originally posted by flameangel
    Come on man! Show us photos of your mod!!
    Patience ! .....my little pardiwat ....good things come to he who waits !
    Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

if theres chewing gum ... its not a helicopor!!!! lol
      Helis
      Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

i cannot wait... i wan the pics now!!!
        2.5mm ID? your ID = inner dia? the ID so big meh... me noob to o-ring specs.. i just know i need to get harder ones because my blades flap too much :P

Comment

......Okay, enough foreplay ......time for the real stuff.

Comment

The modification took me a total of 3 hrs to complete, 2.5 hrs to study, position and determine where to mount the servos and 30 mins to execute it.

Advantages to the mods are:

1) Swashplate is more precise now, hardly any CCPM interaction due to slop.
            2) The heli is much lighter after the mod with the removal of 4 linkage rods, 3 bellcrank levels, 6 bearings and abit of the frame material.
            3) Option of mounting the Lipo on the upper part of the frame thus improving the roll characteristics of the heli as the cg is closer inline with the tail boom.
            4) Cheap to carry out, the E352 mounts costs only $5.20 and is the only item you'll need. I believe this is the most "bang for the buck" anything that I have ever done.
            5) The helis now flies very precisely, there is no pitching during forwards, punchups are vertical (not slewing to the side as previously) and the heli seems to be a little more agile (due to the weight reduction)

During last nite Punggol FF, 5 lucky bros managed to get the E352 mounts (Thanks to Edmond22 and Mave) ....I'm dying to hear how the mod went for you guys and even more important, how does it affect your heli's flying.

Please post your finding here, positive as well as negative !

Hope you guys enjoyed the episode
            Cheers

Comment

Just cool
              Thanks Tony , Edmund and Mave
              JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
                The modification took me a total of 3 hrs to complete, 2.5 hrs to study, position and determine where to mount the servos and 30 mins to execute it.

Advantages to the mods are:

1) Swashplate is more precise now, hardly any CCPM interaction due to slop.
                2) The heli is much lighter after the mod with the removal of 4 linkage rods, 3 bellcrank levels, 6 bearings and abit of the frame material.
                3) Option of mounting the Lipo on the upper part of the frame thus improving the roll characteristics of the heli as the cg is closer inline with the tail boom.
                4) Cheap to carry out, the E352 mounts costs only $5.20 and is the only item you'll need. I believe this is the most "bang for the buck" anything that I have ever done.
                5) The helis now flies very precisely, there is no pitching during forwards, punchups are vertical (not slewing to the side as previously) and the heli seems to be a little more agile (due to the weight reduction)

During last nite Punggol FF, 5 lucky bros managed to get the E352 mounts (Thanks to Edmond22 and Mave) ....I'm dying to hear how the mod went for you guys and even more important, how does it affect your heli's flying.

Please post your finding here, positive as well as negative !

Hope you guys enjoyed the episode
                Cheers

Wow.... You are really the "MASTER"... i see alreadi also "lau nua"
                sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

Comment

done my mod liao, now have to wait till everyone are free
                  JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

yahoo! Also done my mod.

Test hover, seems to work really great. Some weight savings and more precise kekekek.

Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Mave has today modded his Belt as well. And he has got something extra . We all now know his Belt cp is a male and rather well endowed

Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Ha....
                        I didn't know you took some pictures of this pure breed...

Thank you Edmond for spending the whole afternoon fixing up the mod and William for his excellent Cable management skill.
                        He has definitely make the belt CP more masculine... ha..ha.h.

Comment

What's ur AUW after the mod, detach?>

Did you all have to re-drill new holes for mounting the servo mounts or use the existing ones?
                          Last edited by MicroHeli-Nut; 20-02-2007, 11:38 AM. Reason: additional questions

Comment

Originally posted by MicroHeli-Nut
                            What's ur AUW after the mod, detach?>

Did you all have to re-drill new holes for mounting the servo mounts or use the existing ones?
                            ah i didnt do the mod.. ghostfit did.

Comment

ah i didnt do the mod.. ghostfit did.
                              oops... sorry.

Comment

saw the mod with my own eyes at punggol ytd... bumped into ghostfit there.. it was amasing! the swashplate is so firm now. ah.. i will drop by rotor to buy the mounts today!

Comment

Working...
                                X