Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quitting Hobby Auction (No Reserve Starts from $10)

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quitting Hobby Auction (No Reserve Starts from $10)

I've actually left the hobby sometime back but didn't really get round to selling my Heli till now. The parts and heli are are quite old. Need to clear them now as I need to move house. Hence, I've decided to hold an auction with no reserve for the following items:-

Align T-Rex 700 Electric
    Castle Creations 120HV ESC
    Torq BL9088 Tail Servo
    Align Servos (metal gear)
    Mikado V-Bar
    Align Motor
    Edge Blades
    2s Receiver Pack
    4 Sets of 2x6S Lipo
    CanoMod Canopy

All item condition are as what you see. I have no idea if this is flight worthy but I think at very least the electronics are working and some of the parts like the rotor shaft and swash need to be changed to a new one. Total build cost was over $2K (if I don't remember wrongly) back in the day. As I do not log in here very often, so you may txt me at 96938484 if you like to see photos of specific parts. Please do not ask me for information about the parts or compatibility as I have been out of the hobby for quite a long time so I have not kept up with it.

Here are the mechanics a of the Auction:
    - Start Bid at $10
    - Each incremental bid is $5 at least
    - Auction will close on Sun 26th April 2359hrs

After the auction have ended, I will PM the winner to arrange for collection.
    The auction winner will need to come pick up the items within 3 Days from my home in Jln Besar or it will be passed on to the next higher winner.

Start Bid: $
    Bidder Name: $

Align T-Rex 700E v2
    Align 700MX-530Kv Motor|Align DS610 Cyclics @ 8.4V|Mikado V-Bar 5.2 Pro w/Gov|MegaPower 120HV ESC|Outrage BL9080 Tail Servo @ 8.4V|Edge 693mm Blades|Edge 115mm Tail Blades

Align T-Rex 550E v2
    Align 600MX-1220Kv Motor|Align DS610 Cyclics|Mikado Mini V-Bar 5.2 Pro|Hercules Mini BEC|Castle 80A ESC|Futaba BLS251 Tail Servo |Edge 553mm Blades|Align 95mm Tail Blades

I can't seem to edit my post so I'll just add on here:

All interested Bidders please us this thread to put in your bids. This is to make if fair and transparent to all bidders. I will contact the winning bidder by PM after the end of the auction to arrange for collection. You can contact me by WhatsApp if you have any questions or want additional photos.

Happy Bidding
    Align T-Rex 700E v2
    Align 700MX-530Kv Motor|Align DS610 Cyclics @ 8.4V|Mikado V-Bar 5.2 Pro w/Gov|MegaPower 120HV ESC|Outrage BL9080 Tail Servo @ 8.4V|Edge 693mm Blades|Edge 115mm Tail Blades

Align T-Rex 550E v2
    Align 600MX-1220Kv Motor|Align DS610 Cyclics|Mikado Mini V-Bar 5.2 Pro|Hercules Mini BEC|Castle 80A ESC|Futaba BLS251 Tail Servo |Edge 553mm Blades|Align 95mm Tail Blades

Comment

This auction is now close as a reasonable offer was made to buy the whole lot.
      Thanks for viewing
      Align T-Rex 700E v2

Align T-Rex 550E v2

Comment

Originally posted by Ice93 View Post
        This auction is now close as a reasonable offer was made to buy the whole lot.
        Thanks for viewing
        Congratulations to the new owner!
        Heli-ADDICTION:
        Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
        JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Working...
        X