Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qysea Fifish v6 Underwater FPV 4K drone

Fantastic to get the FIFISH v6 Underwater Drone out for its first adventure. Baby steps are called for when it comes to learning about a new awesome piece of tech like this, so we visited the canal behind our house to see what was going on underneath the surface. I went fishing on this canal a few years ago with my kids before they left home for their University studies. I was amazed at how busy it was ! This is just a first adventure with this super cool underwater drone. We will be taking this on our travels and showing more of its features and capabilities.

The FIFISH is an unmanned underwater vehicle (UUV) dedicated to providing a truly professional underwater drone for film enthusiasts and sports maniacs alike in their ocean explorations and quests. It's video camera films at 4K 30FPS which is supported by a 4000 lumens light system. HD video is streamed to an App running on a smart phone/tablet connected via WIFI to the FIFISH smart controller. Maximum operating depth is 100 metres and maximum dive time is 4 hours.

Working...
X