哥,你知道吗,我不贪慕虚荣,我不需要什么名牌Motor, ESC, Servos等部件。

我只求你好好的飞。我已经不耐摔了。俺的Main Frame都线开裂了,只是你没发觉而已。
    哥,咱不逞强了,咱多玩玩模拟。就不拿我来试新的动作了,好吗。
    哥,你可能不知道(还是不想知道?),你连悬停都还没练好呢。嘻嘻。骗谁呢。

Can translate?

Comment

English Version. LOL.

Confession Of A Little Heli

Thank you brother for buying me. Thanks again for putting me together.
      Brother, it was you who have given me life. You have given me the ability to fly.
      Let me be able to do all kinds of 3D tricks in the sky, and the effect of blade shock waves on people.

Brother, I am completely in your control, and you are "doing what you want."
      You enjoy the limelight on my expense which I have no regrets.

I know that every time you saved me from a mere millimeter from the ground, your heart stopped,
      and mine was dead. But I have to bite my teeth and continue to fly. I can't lose your face, never ever.
      Every time I broke into pieces, you spared no expense to repair me and let me return to the "battle field" as soon as you can.

Brother, I am grateful for everything you have done for me. I know that without you there would be no me.
      You know, I don't need any of those branded motor, ESC or servos.

I wish you fly well. But I really cannot withstand another crash. My main frames have a few hairline cracks. Don't you even notice it.

Brother, let us not do something beyond our abilities. We should practise more simulation.
      Don't take me to try out new manoeuvres, okay? Please, I beg you.

Brother, you may not know (or you just don't want to know), you haven't even practised hovering well yet.
      Haha… Who are we kidding?

Comment

Originally posted by nb8686 View Post
        English Version. LOL.

Confession Of A Little Heli

Thank you brother for buying me. Thanks again for putting me together.
        Brother, it was you who have given me life. You have given me the ability to fly.
        Let me be able to do all kinds of 3D tricks in the sky, and the effect of blade shock waves on people.

Brother, I am completely in your control, and you are "doing what you want."
        You enjoy the limelight on my expense which I have no regrets.

I know that every time you saved me from a mere millimeter from the ground, your heart stopped,
        and mine was dead. But I have to bite my teeth and continue to fly. I can't lose your face, never ever.
        Every time I broke into pieces, you spared no expense to repair me and let me return to the "battle field" as soon as you can.

Brother, I am grateful for everything you have done for me. I know that without you there would be no me.
        You know, I don't need any of those branded motor, ESC or servos.

I wish you fly well. But I really cannot withstand another crash. My main frames have a few hairline cracks. Don't you even notice it.

Brother, let us not do something beyond our abilities. We should practise more simulation.
        Don't take me to try out new manoeuvres, okay? Please, I beg you.

Brother, you may not know (or you just don't want to know), you haven't even practised hovering well yet.
        Haha… Who are we kidding?
        Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X