Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raptor 30 - KDS Flymentor 3D software issue

Helping friend to upgrade his very old Flybar Raptor 30 to KDS Flymentor 3D controller system,
    (still keeping the flybar to fly but aided with the new full electronic 3D controller just working like FBL system).

Hardwares have been setup accordingly and checking should be no issues (3 modes are working, just the cyclic movements incorrect, should be the controller's factory setting is 3x120? and not 4x90?), but this controller system need to be setup with only the computer and the software/driver CD provided is for 32 bit computer system (full support with window XP).
    This's a very OLD stuffs controller system, which my Window 7 laptop couldn't established the COM link inorder to proceed the system/parameter setting up.
    I've been Google for the solution and followed on some Youtube to dowloaded the "Vista64" driver which said to be working on Window 7, and also run on the DSEO software to overided the Drivers Signature Enforcement System, but the system just couldn't established up the COM link, error code now is "Device can not start code 10" on computer's device manager Ports (COM&LPT) status.
    The alternative way is to use the Programming Box which my friend said will be ordered from HK (status out of stock), but I don't think this's possible because it's a very old stuff (production line stop for many years) and will not be restocked @ H.
    Appreciated if anyone could share your experience on how to overcome this COM link issues?
    or to share the Programming Box (or Window XP platform with active HeliBal software) if luckily happended that you've one?
Working...
X