Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help on Vtouch control

Hi bro, can anyone guide me on how to do the throttle stick calibration on HW 200A ESC?

HW throttle calibration is for the ESC to learn the +100% and -100% throttle levels.
    The idea is to power up the HW with Tx at full throttle (+100%), then after the confirmation beeps, bring down the throttle stick, so that HW can learn the -100% throttle level.

Vbar Neo with other Tx (using ESC channel) is a little complicated.
    But with VBC it is very easy. Model Setup -> Setup Tools -> ESC Setup Wiizard -> Other ESC Setup. Just follow the instructions on VBC.
    Never use a Vtouch before, but I think the process is similar.

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Hi from my Vcontrol touch under the model setup/ setup tool don't have the esc setup wizard ���� any idea

Comment

You may need to download apps from Mikado website.

Alternatively, you can use the manual method to do the calibration without the wizard.
          But it is a little complicated. The wizard expects you to connect the Neo's ESC channel to the ESC throttle input.
          If you connect the Neo's Aux2 or Aux3 channel to the ESC, you may need to use the basic method to do throttle cal.

Comment

Thanks, my ESC direct connect to the Vbar neo ESC port. But when I try to look for the setup of the ESC don't have the wizard. I could not find any of the app for ESC setup ��. However, without the throttle calibrated I can spool up the throttle is that correct. Really puzzle me.

Comment

Can I plug in the ESC to Aux 2 after done the calibration than change back to the ESC port?

Comment

The manual method to do the HW ESC calibration without using the wizard.

Remove all blades.

1. Need to isolate the BEC voltage (i.e. the centre pin) between ESC and Vbar Neo. You can do this in various ways.
                If you have more than one cable connected between Vbar Neo and ESC, need to isolate both centre pins or just remove the 2nd cable.

2. Power up the Vcontrol Tx.

3. Power up the Vbar Neo with a battery. Connect the battery to a spare port on Vbar Neo. Make sure to use the correct voltage if your sevros are not HV type.
                Note: HW ESC should not be powered up at this stage.

4. Run the PC software. And connect the USB cable between PC and Vbar Neo.

5. On the PC software, click "Setup", then click the Gov II tab. You will see the following display on the PC.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vbar1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	981931

6. Click the "On" box. And you will see a red tick on the left.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vbar2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	981932

7. Make sure the left slider show -100%, and the right slider show +100%

8. Move the throttle stick all the way up.

9. Now, power up the ESC. 6S or 12S is okay.

10. When you hear two confirmation beeps, move the throttle stick all the way down.

11. Disconnect the ESC power.

12. On the PC software, click the "Off" box, and then click the "Finish" button to exit the setup mode.

13. Power off the Vbar Neo.

14. Resume the BEC power connection between ESC and Vbar Neo.

15. That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Enconnection View Post
                  Can I plug in the ESC to Aux 2 after done the calibration than change back to the ESC port?
                  This is a bad idea.

Comment

Working...
                  X