Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low Ball

It is quite common to see sellers complain people low ball them.
    Sometime things get a little ugly.

Personally I feel it is not worth to get angry. Low ball better than no ball.

I think the following comment is well said.

Originally posted by hallobaby View Post
    It's up to seller to state the price he is selling...
    The buyer has the rights to low ball...
    That's the deal...
    Interestingly, I notice some sellers complained people low ball them, but they low ball others when they become buyers. LOL.

Not too long ago, someone retracted a WTS thread complaining about people low ball him. Apparently, the "low ball guy" posted a website link to show that the asking price was close to new item price. The seller was very angry. I learnt that subsequently this seller went to a shop to buy things, he tried to "low ball" the shop by showing the shop a China website that is selling at lower price. The shop owner almost wanted to visit him to leave the shop.

In the end of the day, never go against your wallet..
    I love PAP

Comment

Originally posted by hallobaby View Post
      In the end of the day, never go against your wallet..
      Yes, we need to take care of our wallet.
      However, I would like to add that it should not be the only thing we care about.
      To maintain social and community cohesion, we must conduct ourselves in a generally reasonable and fair manner.

Comment

I would say respect the seller first. If his price is higher, privately msg him and advice the reason so.

Another kind are those keep asking questions on FOC stuff, I remember wanting to give away a charger and this dude asking me about condition and specifications.
        Too many helis!

Comment

Originally posted by ah_liang View Post
          Another kind are those keep asking questions on FOC stuff, I remember wanting to give away a charger and this dude asking me about condition and specifications.
          LOL. Like that also can? He was certainly very careful, even for free stuff. 免费的东西也不能含糊嘛。
          Next time, please prepare documents/specs when you want to give away foc stuff.
          这年头好人难做。

Comment

Talking about interesting cases, I have two to share.
            The seller is my Thai friend, ลอว์เรนซ์. He sold two helis to two buyers.

Case 1:
            He sold a 450 heli to a newbie. Seller flew and showed it to newbie that the heli was okay.
            Few days later, newbie called seller.

Newbie: How come my heli crashed?
            Seller: How do I know?
            Newbie: I have a few flights it was okay, but the last flight it just crashed. How come it can crash so easily?
            Seller: I think you need to buy parts and fix it.
            Newbie: How come you never tell me heli can crash so easily? You should have informed me.
            Seller: @$##%@$&&@

Case 2:
            Seller sold a 700 size heli to a old timer, C (who just came back to fly heli from a 7 years rest)
            As usual, my Thai friend flew the heli and demonstrated that the heli was okay.
            One week later, C called the seller.

C: I think the main shaft of the heli you sold me got problem, My heli crashed. I think you should replace me a new main shaft.
            Seller: I don't think the heli got any problem, I flew and showed it to you before you took over.
            C: Yes, you flew the heli but you didn't fly it inverted to show it was okay when inverted.
            Seller: %@$@%#$@@@@#@....&&%@%

Comment

Working...
            X