Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem to receive DVB-T2. Signal Low or Zero

Friend of mine has difficulty to receive Mediacorp free to air DVB-T2 signal.
    Could not get any channel at all with his LG TV even with booster Antenna.
    Then tested with Draco DVB-T2 set top box, managed to get one channel but most of the time hang.
    He stays at B Panjang high floor.
    Please share your experience and solution.
    Thks.

Connect to the wall socket antenna?

Comment

Originally posted by rt9 View Post
      Connect to the wall socket antenna?
      Not to the wall.
      As mentioned, is with the booster antenna ( Those on top of the TV with USB power input ).

Comment

I meant try to connect the wall socket antenna. I setup my neighbour dvb-t2 TV connecting to the wall socket antenna. Very good signal.

For myself, as it is in my bedroom, I use the antenna provided by dvb box and it works good also. Brand is new media solution. We are on 19th floor jurong.

Comment

Originally posted by rt9 View Post
          I meant try to connect the wall socket antenna. I setup my neighbour dvb-t2 TV connecting to the wall socket antenna. Very good signal.

For myself, as it is in my bedroom, I use the antenna provided by dvb box and it works good also. Brand is new media solution. We are on 19th floor jurong.
          Thks for info.
          Can't work when he connected to the wall socket. I think condo didn't have big UHF antenna at the roof top.

Comment

Ah OK.
            Another friend ordered a patch antenna.. Works really well according to him.. Flat and sticky.. Can stick onto the wall.. Slight costly though. From Amazon..

Comment

Working...
            X