Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repairing transmitter

Anyone know where can we send our TX for repairs ?

Not been flying for a while now and recently just hook up my devo 10 (mode 1) to Phoenix , but I notice that the aileron stick can't center itself correctly. While doing the calibration in Phoenix , even though my stick is right smack center, it seems to be trimming quite a fair bit to the right or left (random). Trimming settings on tx is on neutral. Anyone know what's the possible issue ? Does rotor or *********** do repairs for tx ? If not will ditch this for a Futaba.

Facing similar problem as in clip just that my readings are much way off ...

Comment

Possible your VR port is dirty, loose or jammed by wire.
      So many good and cheap TX in the market, why buy this?
      Futaba T6K is cheap and good for considering

Comment

yes just get any transmitter. price are dropping

Comment

Originally posted by kensk View Post
          yes just get any transmitter. price are dropping
          +1. I totally agree. Long gone are the days where a dsx9 limited edition costing 1.5k. However if u feeling rich, call Towkay Tan for a BLOCK of artistry with Android technology...
          Heli-ADDICTION:
          Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
          JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Actually the TX has been around for a while .. it's not a new purchase .. if it takes too much effort to repair , I will consider a Futaba

Comment

Sorry to hijack... can old Dx7 lcd screen be replaced ?
              Got many dots on screen. Thanks

Comment

Not sure your is the old JR type or the Spektrum one. Anyway it is old enough.
                Try to open the TX and clean the LCD flex connector. U might just lucky to fix it.
                Otherwise, get a DX6 G2. It is cheap now. BTW the new improved version is coming so the old stock will be even cheaper.

Comment

Dear Leo...Thanks.. it is the 1st generation Dx7. Other than screen, still work well. Wonder what cause the screen to have small black spot?

Comment

Hi...i am a new user here. I think you should try to open the TX and clean the LCD flex connector. U might just lucky to fix it.Otherwise, get a DX6 G2. It is cheap now. BTW the new improved version is coming so the old stock will be even cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                    X