Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe we should reflect why the field was ban from all of us.
    Too many helis!

Comment

Its good government take away field from us.
      Because it also takes away our trash, our empty coke can, our tissue paper, our broken leftover blades and food waste.
      So in future this place will become sanitized and free from man made rubbish.
      I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

If they feel that certain issues is going out of hand and closing the field is the right thing to do, they will do it. We need to ask ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by ah_liang View Post
          Maybe we should reflect why the field was ban from all of us.
          like how the idiot flew his inspire 1 earlier this morning. If that flyer is reading this, allow me to speak my mind: u r truly a perfect example of why RC has a bad name. and i really hope yr inspire flies away....
          Heli-ADDICTION:
          Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
          JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
            like how the idiot flew his inspire 1 earlier this morning. If that flyer is reading this, allow me to speak my mind: u r truly a perfect example of why RC has a bad name. and i really hope yr inspire flies away....
            They are not those people that learn the hobby in the hard way, so they dont care. If the RtF multirotor only sell to those with know how. This will never happen.

Comment

The field is right beside an operational airfield. If a similar setup is at changi coastal road, the field would not survive a day.

Lor Halus is as bad, right at the end of the runaway.

A pity we have very limited place for our hobby.

Comment

Wow. Hobby shop will feel the heat in years to come. Now travel to malaysia to enjoy rc hobbies.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberiarvo View Post
                  They are not those people that learn the hobby in the hard way, so they dont care. If the RtF multirotor only sell to those with know how. This will never happen.
                  That MOFO actually took off and hovered the inspire in front of his face...I'm not kidding. Ask Prof Koh n Liang...I was also worried for our cars. I m normally pretty calm but this loser really made me boil. This MOFO drives a white Citroen hatchback sjt 4031 or sumtin. If u see him, best to pack up n go.
                  Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

As I landed my heli, I turn around and saw the Inspire just two or three meters hovering away from him. And it later hover over our cars with the cam pointing in our direction .... definitely too close for comfort. Let's not create more opportunities for the authorities to ban more fields and/or regulate any further.
                    Too many helis!

Comment

The Inspire was hovering very close to his face at his eye level. It will be very ugly if anything goes wrong. And the area is big where he could choose to hover some distance away from us, yet he chose to hover over our cars, and at the same time when one of us is flying. And this is not the first time that he doing this. Each session, he only flew one flight and left. Again, I would appeal him to fly some distance down the road, and not over us. Thank you, Mr inspire.

Comment

Bro, his face also so jialat, maybe if the props flew into his face, situation may improve?
                        Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

This kind of fella should be banned from any field since he's ignorant and/or don't understand the immediate and obvious risk at which he's putting others' safety and property.

Ignorance and lack of understanding could be unintentional (due to lack of information, low IQ, no initiative, low level of risk perception) or intentional (poor attitude in trying to show off, ego rub, exert right for space, etc.). Hope somebody informs him nicely next time he's seen and take everything down on video (for quality service purposes ). Also probably time to insist on a flight line for all visitors of any field.

Otherwise sad to see this kind of fella doing his part to give authorities ammo to implement a blanket ban for the fields in the east and depriving the long-time true hobbyists of their normal flying grounds.

Comment

Guess can only fly simulator liao. Dying hobby.

Comment

well I do my FPV training at bedok garden hill.no pylon set up.hehe

Comment

Sad story...... I do feel you guys.... If only they learnt flying the hard way helifreaks do..... They think they can buy their skills thru money.....

Comment

Working...
                                X