Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resetting esc help

Im new in this hobby . I have a FMS 1400mm f6f hellcat yesterday i fix it up every servo work but the motor isnt can some 1 help me with this

Hi Bro,

Very Simple.
    1) Off your TX
    2) Plug in the Lipo on your plane
    3) Push your Throttle stick to Full and turn on the TX
    4) Wait for 3 short beeps then pull the throttle stick to zero.

Try to throttle up and see if your Motor turn? If not, repeat the about steps and wait for 4 short beeps.

Comment

If you have explain your issue more clearly, we can give more appropriate advice.

Assuming that when the battery is plugged in, and the servos works, that means the BEC in the ESC works. Try this:

ESC did not initialise - Extend the lowest End Point (Travel Adjust or End-Point-Adjustment) of the throttle channel until you hear 3 or 4 beeps.

Motor cable not connect - check the 3 wires from the ESC to the motor is connected well.

Personally, if you try to fly this as a 1st plane, your 1st flight will be your last. Please get someone to learn how to fly

Comment

I m using a orangeRx tx and rx. I tried yaplee method but it cant be done as if i put throttle to full and then on it tx will not transmit and signal ( throttle alert ).
        Have also check all the wiring from esc to motor they are connected well.

Comment

1) Turn on your TX and RX. Make sure they connect.
          2) Turn off your ESC / RX by plugging out your Lipo.
          3) Put full throttle on your TX
          4) Turn on your ESC / RX again by plugging in your Lipo.
          5) Hear the 3 beep sound then put throttle to lowest.
          6) Then you will hear confirmation beep again.

Comment

Tried already, no beeping sound from the esc. Only time i get a sound from the motor is when i plug esc into auxiliary port in rx

Comment

Pic of your motor connection to
              the ESC , also connection to your rx..

Comment

Here the pic

Comment

Hi thanks for all ur support but i have tried all ur advice but still can get the beep beep sound unless i plug my throttle to rx auxiliary port then i will get the 4 beep tone. Sad la

Comment

[QUOTE=Qijie;642808]Hi thanks for all ur support but i have tried all ur advice but still can get the beep beep sound unless i plug my throttle to rx auxiliary port then i will get the 4 beep tone.

Could it be your throttle hold is programmed to minimum and it is activated??

Comment

Comment

Refer to page 4 of this manual

Check whether your throttle cut or throttle hold is accidentally activated.
                        Do not connect your ESC to the AUX port. Only connect to the throttle channel. At least we know your ESC is not faulty.

Comment

1) From the video you're using a mode 2 tx, usually the throttle is at down position before power up but you push the throttle up max before plug in battery, is there any reason for you to so it this way? From video seems like motor will be working in reversed -> throttle pushed up, it does not spin, throttle at lowered position -> motor spins, channel reversed ??

2) have you try plug in channel 2 or channel 3 servo into channel 1 and move the throttle to see does the servo move? If the servo moves then the problem could be your ESC, if servo doesn't move then could be a)channel 1 is faulty, b)throttle cut activated or ESC problem (motor should be OK since it does spin at the end of the video)

3) At the mid of the video seems like you plug the ESC to Ch 6(Aux), the beeps seems like the ESC is recording the throttle max & minimum point after you move the throttle stick.

Looks like channel 6(Aux) is at activated position when you unplug then plug back the battery at the end of the video, which activates the servo/ESC connected to it to max position, that could be the reason why the motor spins after you unplug then plug back the battery at the end of the video.

Comment

Working...
                          X