Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

red light blinking on dji phantom 1

Hi Guys,

Need you help as i got a phantom 1 from another bro here around Jan this year.
    Got no time to test when i bought it and was informed that it was all ok.

Now im on vacation so i tried flying it, however it flies, it will only last for around 15 - 20 seconds(hovering) then it will start blinking red and then it will descend by itself(i still got control but it will keep on descending).

I tried searching around and as per DJI manual, blinking red light means battery low? but it only flew max 20 second....

So could it be an issue w/ a battery really? did i just buy a broken phantom?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

BTW: i already tried, re-calibrating the compass, made sure battery is full charge(as per charger), check the phantom and calibrate using the software.

How old is your battery, it might be aging factor of battery and internal resistant ( IR) is too high.

Comment

Have you check the battery externally using a multi-meter or a voltage checker? Have you calibrated the battery voltage in the software? Sometimes the voltage shown in the software may not be the actual voltage

Comment

apas
        Originally posted by eric goh View Post
        How old is your battery, it might be aging factor of battery and internal resistant ( IR) is too high.
        not sure how old as i bought with fellow forummer.

Originally posted by htay09 View Post
        Have you check the battery externally using a multi-meter or a voltage checker? Have you calibrated the battery voltage in the software? Sometimes the voltage shown in the software may not be the actual voltage
        i will try recalebrating for the batty.

Comment

just tried calibrating the battery but it didnt help.

i tried disabling the warning for battery but it just the same. it will descend by itself while blinking red.
          once its on ground, it will turn to green again....

is it the battery that causing this? i dont have any battery tester aside from from dji software itself.

Comment

U can try but I do not recommend it. Disable battery protection and see if it descend itself. Do not fly too high to test.

Comment

Do you have another battery to try?

Comment

Working...
              X