Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos from Denmark

Hello from Esbjerg, Denmark.

Weather here is lousy. It is cold, 2-8 degreeC and extremely windy like hurricane winds. Here for four days liao. Just gone to town cos of the weather. Daylight here also very short, from 8.30am till 4pm.

Sibei sian.

My room :

The view from the vessel. The weather here is terrible. Cold and very very windy, like hurricane type of wind. The wind so strong that there is constant seaspray all over the wharf.

Comment

But the facilities here onboard the ship is first class. There is housekeeping and laundry service. Got Sat Tv service in the room. Watched Crystal Palace vs Spurs live staurday evening. Cant watch the earlier matches, still working. The matches here played in the afternoon. The best part of the ship is the galley where the food is!!! We are spoilt for choices of food. Got all kinds of drink, ice cream, daily baked breads, cakes, salmon, hams, fruits, salads, etc....

Comment

Went to town this morning. All buildings are low rise and looks very old. The main square. Its an ice skating ring where the statue is. The post office, very old building. And its inside.

Comment

Had lunch at McD. It is expensive, cost me DKK75 = S$16.90 But the burger is much much larger than SG. I ordered Bacon Burger.

Bought a set of long john, soccer socks, shot glass, fridge magnets and a mobile broadband sim card. Total in photo cost me S$80. Taxi fare to town S$23. Total spent for the afternoon trip to town is S$120.

Denmark is an expensive place to stay.

Comment

Nice pics, sometimes we need to travel to appreciate cost of living in Singapore. I have taken taxi ride, about an hour or less, and it cost me 600 dollars.
            Too many helis!

Comment

interesting how they stow away the chairs in the dining area.

Nice Pict!

Comment

Bright and sunny weather today. Can see the landmark of the town. But today is cold, 2 degreeC cold.

Comment

Have you seen the Mermaid? Safe journey !

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
                    Have you seen the Mermaid? Safe journey !
                    Nope. And I dont think I will. It is not at this part of the country.

I wanted to go and have a look at the original Legoland, but they are closed for the winter and open only in late March. Ppl here really got good work/life balance. Shops open at 10am and close at 5pm. Sat till 2pm and Sun closed.

So I am pretty much stucked onboard ship and enjoy the Sat TV. Oh, also got adult channel.

Comment

Managed to catch a glimpse of the sunset yesterday. It is only the second time I see the sun since I am here for a week.

Comment

Last night was invited to attend the Ice Hockey game. First time going to such a sporting game. Very excited. We were in VIP seats so got free flow of beer, soft drinks and cookies.

Comment

Ice hockey is played in three 20mins with 15mins break in between. The ice machine came out during the break to re-surface the ice.

Photo of how our stands looks like. Front ppl seat, behind stand on bench.

What beer to drink in Denmark? Carlsberg of course, its their home brew beer.

Comment

Was surprised to see a japanese playing for the home team.

Went to the shop and bought the home team jersey. So if u see anyone wearing this jersey, might be me. Cost Dkk500 = S$112.60.

There is a separate ice skating rink beside.

The match ended with the home team winning 6-2. Was expecting fights, but there was none this time. Only some shoving here and there. Was told there was a pretty blood fight the last match.

Comment

My dinner last night. Every meal was similar buffet style with different main dishes. Very very nice food.

Comment

Working...
                              X