Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Tim for your valuable advices.
    Can I ask, you mentioned about a simulator, "x plane 10" able to simulate with accurate results? Reason being, I saw that ardupilot is able to run simulation with some external software and one of them is x plane.

Comment

Originally posted by xcfufu View Post
      Thanks Tim for your valuable advices.
      Can I ask, you mentioned about a simulator, "x plane 10" able to simulate with accurate results? Reason being, I saw that ardupilot is able to run simulation with some external software and one of them is x plane.
      I'm not too familiar with xplane. I use flightgear, with the dynamics generated by a bunch of machines running a couple of matlab systems model. For RF planning and sensor simulation, I have a couple of matlab scripts, and flightgear offers enough feedback to tie the model into existing sensor modelling software like player/stage.

My airframe has several clearly stepped regimes, so I modelled the system piecewise from windtunnel data, wrote a little external model, and fed it back. The bit that is quite tricky is simulating sensor noise, error. I've not got any good solutions for that one yet.

Comment

Working...
      X