Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K3nny77 View Post
    Hi Adrianli, finally met u on Sat....
    The 6S on the Genesis is too powerful, full throttle and the boat flipped....
    Nice meeting you too. U came too late, otherwise u can see the Budlight running.

When running the boat towards the dam, do not full throttle cause the wind is blowing from the dam. Thus, will cause more air under the boat and a blowover. When running away from the dam, give 3/4 throttle and see its ride height. Thatz what I always do when running my Cat there. See my video, u will see me punching the throttle only when the boat is running away from the dam.

Comment

With the quality of your drive system, I think you can go for the 3 bladed props next.

Comment

How do you guy retrieve the overturn boat?. I'm running genesis single motor.

Comment

Leopard 4074 2200kv 4s Lipo, prop octura x442.

Comment

Originally posted by raidor88 View Post
            With the quality of your drive system, I think you can go for the 3 bladed props next.

http://kintecracing.com/Zonda_Cat.html
            Yup, next thing is to look for three bladed props. Me running on X447 now.

Comment

Originally posted by kok_yong2003 View Post
              How do you guy retrieve the overturn boat?. I'm running genesis single motor.
              Fishing rod
              Wait for it to come back
              Call PUB for help
              Retrieval boat

Just dont ever swim out to get it.

Comment

I called pub once for help at pandan reservoirs, not because the boat capsized is due to soldering came off. Lol

Comment

the first time I tried my new Geico at pandan, it flipped. Newbie without rescue boat or fishing rod, so I tried calling PUB then I was pleasantly surprise that they actually came out to help. And the respond was quite fast.

One Up for you PUB!!!

Comment

I would love to see yr budlight in action but yr timing a little early. I am usually there at abt 9.15am on Sundays.

Comment

I am using X440/3 for my Genesis.
                      If I full throttle on a 6S, the boat flip to one side.....

I am using my swamp dawg to push back my boat if it flips......so far had to use it 3 times after I started running 6S.

Comment

Bro, this is torque roll, you have to balance your propeller, after that it should run better

Comment

Hmm....I have balanced the prop myself. I suspect its the 3 blade prop putting too much power to the water......

Comment

How about sharpen it?

Comment

Originally posted by kok_yong2003 View Post
                              How about sharpen it?
                              Yup, balanced and sharpened.

Comment

very nice bro, hope to see more video with more high new speed recorded
                                My fleets
                                Stiletto tunnel, DF Mono, EPV 135, CT06 Hydroplane

Comment

Working...
                                X